Thermogenic Supplements

Options
13»

Replies

• run2jeepn
    run2jeepn Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ^^^^Called it. You cant get ephedrine here anymore, eveyrthing else is just caffeine. Having said that, I do like the buzz you get from Tight Extreme.

http://www.healthy-living-for-moms.com/ephedra-ban-lifted.html

http://heartdisease.about.com/od/palpitationsarrhythmias/a/ephedra.htm

Stores
    http://www.dietpills-with-ephedra.com/

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=195
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just start using C4 extreme, that's what the guy in the store recommend when i went asking for something that gave energy, and help me with my weight loss, I am not really lifting, just doing P90X, but he say that this going to pump me so i'm going to do more excercises, and that going to make me burn more calories, then loss more weight
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I just start using C4 extreme, that's what the guy in the store recommend when i went asking for something that gave energy, and help me with my weight loss, I am not really lifting, just doing P90X, but he say that this going to pump me so i'm going to do more excercises, and that going to make me burn more calories, then loss more weight

I am sure he very much appreciated your business.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Blends are garbage...the proportion of good ingredients is never correct and plus all the side effects from the pixie dust isn't worth it

Go with straight up ingredients that can actually be measured
    200mg caffeine + 25 mg epheDRINE hcl (still available, not to be confused with epheDRA) (also has guafenisen, no side effects but encourages staying hydrated drinking plenty water)

No point in using unless approaching single digit BF%, and no point taking continuously
    Not for the stimulant sensitive or those with heart conditions
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I'm super sensitive to anything in those things. Over the years I have taken different ones that people suggested, once I took those Stackers, little yellow pills, I think they were stackers, they made me so jittery I had to stop after just two days. Almost all of the pills I've tried, have given me this same effect.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    General rule of thumb; if it is not illegal/not legally sold as a fat loss supplement, guess what? It's probably *kitten*.

Any you can find in a store typically have caffeine which is a natural appetite suppresent, or other things like Yohimbine and what not. Some of these have been seen to have thermogenic effects, such as Yohimbine; which (bonus) makes you horny as fuark too. However, it is usually not given in the doses high enough to be effective and any thermogenic effects are nullified in the presence of insulin in the system. Yohimbine -may- work on a keto diet, but otherwise is a waste of money.

Agreed! Same effect here. The Mrs. Called me jack rabbit! Lol
  • emhargs
    emhargs Posts: 63
    Options
    i don't really get what the big deal is, but excuse my ignorance, presumably i lack a lot of education with all of this.... i only take half the recommended dose, its less than what would be in a redbull or other energy drink.... and i get a boost of energy without having to be bloated by drinking a soda etc. i am training alot harder, and even doing some cardio (which i hate)...

i am nearly at my goal, like moments away, so its not exactly a 'quick fix' i am going for... i train 5 days a week doing weights, i am working on my diet, i feel like i AM putting the hard work in, this is just a little bonus something-or-other i am trying for 30 days to see if it helps me train harder, and so far, it is. i am not expecting it to do anything other than give me a boost of energy due to the caffeine prior to training - am i missing something? what do other people think this stuff does? i feel i'm being pretty realistic in my expectations.
  • rasaseyedian
    rasaseyedian Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can take those pills and burn your fats quickly, then the remaining is your loose skin! specially around your belly. One of my friend burned 30lb in 2 months, but still he is not sexy for his GF and when we all go to a pool, everybody asks him to cover his body with piece of cloth!!!
    so it's your choice, Chemical Way or Health Way?
    Plus, you can't drink any soda, coffee, or tea during the day while you take these pills. If your read the warning on the bottle, you can see this notice.