-peanut butter
    -nuts
    -granola
    -avocado
    -sushi
    -pasta
    -rice
    -dried fruit

love them all and I know some are healthy I just can't bring myself to spend that many calories for such a small amount of food. Keep in mind that I'm a 5 foot tall girl, and I don't have a lot of wiggle room.

I know! Avocado is very good for you but I cannot eat just 1/4 cup, no way so most times I avoid it.
    Peanut butter-never will I stop eating this! I will just suffer.
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to blow my calorie count on something, I'd better love every bite of it!
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Candy bars and cookies are not worth my time.
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Fried foods and food that doesnt taste good. If I'm at a dinner and I dont think something tastes good, I wont waste calories on it. Sometimes people get offended or they think you're being ridiculous.
  • Starla_86
    Starla_86 Posts: 88
    Options
    butter. margarine, mayo...all these little extras just aren't worth it for me and i haven't had them in about 12 years!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Donuts, French Fries, and sadly, Beer.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I see you are in Lewes. Are you talking about the Joe's Crab Shack in Wilmington, on the Riverfront?

oh yes I am- I try to get there once or twice a year- and am also making my first trip to trader joes
    Seems like once or twice a year you could go ahead and indulge.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Donuts, sodas, booze, and regular cheese (the no fat kind works just as well for me anyway) aren't worth the cals.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for all of the shunned foods. They never did anything wrong.
    I want to buy a chocolate bar, cover it in peanut butter, and scarf it down.
    It would be worth it to me.
  • ShrinkUnstoppable
    Options
    Ice cream.
    Donuts.
    Soda (although I still drink it when I'm weak :P)
    Most restaurant food.
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    Definitely soda. I haven't had any in a month and a half. I just don't see the point in working my butt off to burn calories only to put them back on with a drink. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be to give it up, too. I'm in Texas and we love our Dr. Pepper! :P
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Said before..... the microwave meals. Healthy choice, lean cuisine, etc. Very conveinient for work lunch, but always high in sodium and not that appealing. Would rather eat healthy leftovers.... if I can get my hubby to leave any. Haha
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The way I think of this is there is nothing I avoid now because of the calories, but I don't like using my calories on crap versions of food I know I can make, or someone else I know can make. I love baked desserts, but almost never eat them out or the store bought crap because I know where to get really good baked goods. For me its all about quality. I don't mind using calories on quality.
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Ice tea
    Soda
    Milkshakes
    BUTTER
    Sugar (I use stevia )
    Lollies (snakess etc, not a fain at all)

Anything fried... Taste better grilled or cooked a dif way IMO

Butter on VEGETABLES. Like. REALLY?

Dressing.
    Croutons.
    Bacon.
    Alcohol
    Pasta

Anything not Wholegrain.

I think that's it... Maybe :P

Ohhhh PIES! Ew and so bad for you... Hehe
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Any type of fast food. I had a Wendy's sandwich/small fries yesterday to the tune of 850 (!!) calories for lunch. I went to bed hungry and over my daily goal. I paid $7 to have a hungry evening.. yeah, no, not worth it.
  • letsgetskinny88
    Options
    Alcohol, juices, pasta !!!!
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Poutine.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Fast Food
    Alcohol
    Soda
    Pre-Packaged Meals (microwave, usually)
    Juices

I do have a weakness for muffins though! Bran, Banana Nut, Lemon Poppy... YUM!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    -peanut butter
    -nuts
    -granola
    -avocado
    -sushi
    -pasta
    -rice
    -dried fruit

love them all and I know some are healthy I just can't bring myself to spend that many calories for such a small amount of food. Keep in mind that I'm a 5 foot tall girl, and I don't have a lot of wiggle room.

Hey there another 5'0 girl here; in case you don't already know, I wanted to give a shout out to the nuts/seeds family--most help your body release satiety hormones, so that cancels out the small portion size :)