Replies

• p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I am sooo not creative enough to play.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I would, but I got a warning the last time I posted the very creepy request I got.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    you mean send them too you? like, oh baby, that unitard turns me on?
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    "I was going to read your profile, but i was too busy imagining wearing your skin. Do you use Dove?"
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I would, but I got a warning the last time I posted the very creepy request I got.

I wanna hear it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

I wanna hear it!

Tried to find it, but apparently MFP deletes your emails after some time. The best part was something like, "I'm sure you're already flicking the bean to my photos..." He was quite obnoxious but it was still hilarious.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I wanna hear it!

Tried to find it, but apparently MFP deletes your emails after some time. The best part was something like, "I'm sure you're already flicking the bean to my photos..." He was quite obnoxious but it was still hilarious.

And yet you still denied me.
  • TylerJ76
    Options

I wanna hear it!

:laugh: :laugh:
    Did you accept?
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

I wanna hear it!

Did you accept?

Bahaa, no. No I did not.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

I wanna hear it!

Bahaha... I still laugh at that...

I don't get any creepy friend requests... thankfully... I think...
  • TylerJ76
    Options

I wanna hear it!

Did you accept?

Bahaa, no. No I did not.

Noted.
    That line will not work.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    you mean send them too you? like, oh baby, that unitard turns me on?

lol
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I love my creepy friends :drinker:
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    Someone told me he would be my friend on here, but I shouldnt get offended if he isn't active on my wall because his wife gets angry if he is friends with pretty ladies on here.
    I told him to save us both the drama and not be friends
  • tbt2679
    tbt2679 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Someone told me he would be my friend on here, but I shouldnt get offended if he isn't active on my wall because his wife gets angry if he is friends with pretty ladies on here.
    I told him to save us both the drama and not be friends

lol
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Or maybe send you something like "Oh, hey, whatcha got under that number?"

I've never gotten a creepy friend request :sad: I've only given them...:devil:
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    "Hello pretty! Your profile pictures attracted me , and she gave me want to get to knowelge with u
    before i added u sorry for inconvenience"

Bahahahahaha wtf!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    i've had a few men that have "came on to me" saying sexual things to me. if they say it right off the bat i don't add them, if they email me something creepy ( especially if they are married) i yell at them and call them jerks and delete them.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    As long as you do not mind a picture of my Ding Dong!!!