creepy friend requests

Options

Replies

• FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I would, but I got a warning the last time I posted the very creepy request I got.

YOU got the warning? Someone else sent the creepy request and YOU got the warning, because you posted it? What happened to the friend wanna-be?
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    "Hello pretty! Your profile pictures attracted me , and she gave me want to get to knowelge with u
    before i added u sorry for inconvenience"

Bahahahahaha wtf!

This made me LOL in my cubicle!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hahaha what a thread!!! :noway:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I've been really impressed with all of the sweet, supportive friends that have requested and added me. Not really any creepers.

What? No creepers! That must really suck!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm not in the "club" I don't get creepers :( lol
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    "I was going to read your profile, but i was too busy imagining wearing your skin. Do you use Dove?"

Put the lotion on and put it in the basket
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    "I was going to read your profile, but i was too busy imagining wearing your skin. Do you use Dove?"

Oh you made that up! You did NOT get that! Seriously? I hope you called the police!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey sexy lady!! You remind me of my sister!

Chocolate milk through the nose makes you the winner.
    Thank you.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    These are awesome! Hopefully my patients won't hear me laughing:) Good start to a Friday morning
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    nothing creepy, but got "i'm glad i brought my library card, cause I'm checking you out" thought it was pretty awesome,
    Miss_Chievous bet you get some good ones?
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "You look dangerous, I have always had a weakness for someone who could potentially kill me in my sleep"

^^^^^^ I have always had enough sense to avoid sick, twisted people. Yuck, just yuck. ^^^^^^
    In addition does the idjit actually not realize the profile pic is an avatar!?
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    "Do you have any idea how many times I've rubbed one out while imagining that tongue?"

Seriously.

I spit my coffee out on that one! :laugh:

Sadly, I've never gotten any creepy friend requests to share. Oh well...cheers to all of you freak magnets! :drinker:
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting anything creepy either, maybe I need to change my profile pic?
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Someone told me he would be my friend on here, but I shouldnt get offended if he isn't active on my wall because his wife gets angry if he is friends with pretty ladies on here.
    I told him to save us both the drama and not be friends

Too funny! Definitely not the best resume for a friend, but at least he made you laugh.
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    "Do you have any idea how many times I've rubbed one out while imagining that tongue?"

Seriously.

I spit my coffee out on that one! :laugh:

Sadly, I've never gotten any creepy friend requests to share. Oh well...cheers to all of you freak magnets! :drinker:

No creepy friend requests here either. Now off to clean coffee off of the couch.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I've been really impressed with all of the sweet, supportive friends that have requested and added me. Not really any creepers.

What? No creepers! That must really suck!

You haven't lived until you've gotten a few dozen creepy friend requests.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I want a creepy friend request. Something involving underpants, goats, a block of cheese, and candle wax, preferably.

Or, you know, whatever. I'm flexible.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I finally got one and he some how involved turtles! wtf?
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I want a creepy friend request. Something involving underpants, goats, a block of cheese, and candle wax, preferably.

Or, you know, whatever. I'm flexible.

Me too. And there should be nasal strips involved in some capacity....:huh: Don't ask.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Turtles are cool. I just tried to find a pic of 'I like turtles' kid, but stupid work won't let me look at any good pics. Sheesh.

Crampin' my style, yo.