Best options at Chipotle?

Options

Replies

• mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I LOVE chipotle, I get bowls with brown rice, black beans, half chicken/half steak, corn salsa, and cheese which is about 610 calories. It might be on the high end, but I REALLY like it so to me its worth it.
  • jlbisek
    jlbisek Posts: 4
    Options
    I work at chipotle. hah I always get a salad, no dressing. fajitas, black beans, pico salsa, corn, and guacamole. heavy on the lettuce, and light on the guac. 400 cal.
  • mceldows83
    mceldows83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When I go to chipotle I always get the same thing. It is one of mine and my husbands favorite places to eat.

Chicken burrito bowl.
    White rice, fajita veggies, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce and then I use the green tabasco. 365 calories and delicious!
    If you add either cheese or sour cream it adds an extra 100 calories.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Double chicken burrito bol with white rice, black beans, hot salsa, tomato salsa, a little cheese, lettuce.

WIN.

^ Macros on that:
    795kcal 60 CHO, 84 PRO, 24fat

DOUBLE WIN.

^^this^^ only very little or no rice and extra beans. Then I eat 1/2. It's so good!
  • zclark13
    zclark13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chipotle!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always do chicken bowl, no rice or beans (it's just toooo much food) mild salsa, cheese, guac and lettuce. I'd rather have the rice and bean calories in the green goodness that is their guac, plus...it's extra fiber and good fat.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

You just reminded me to check if our new Chipotle was open yet. It is and plans have been made to hit it up for lunch next week.

\(‘,'\) (~’,’)~ \(‘,'\) (~’,’)~ \(‘,’\) (/’,’)/ ~(‘,’~) (~’,’)~ \(‘,’\) ~(‘,’~)
  • KristinaMarieOH
    Options
    Thanks everyone! These are some great combination ideas to try! :happy:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I get a burrito bowl with 1/2 the normal rice (brown) and load it up with the veggies. I get sour cream and guac on the side so I can control how much I use. DELICIOUS!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I always get the same thing... Burrito bowl with either chicken or barbacoa, white rice, black beans, fajita veg, hot salsa and lettuce. 585 calories. If it's after a workout, I add on guacamole.

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator
  • melisha922
    melisha922 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I eat there all the time... it's a comfort food and I LOVE the rice. I do rice with just a bit of the pork and a lil bit of cheese. Then I squeeze a lime over all of it. So amazing. I also only eat 1/3 to 1/2 of the bowl. You'll kick yourself if you eat all of it. Save the rest for tomorrow! =)
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    I love their steak bowl...eat half now and take the other half home for another meal. =)
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me hungry!

I like to get a veggie (or chicken) burrito bowl with brown rice and black beans. Top with lettuce, a bit of each of the salsas, and some hot sauce. No cheese or sour cream, no guac, and don't even think about the chips!
  • melisha922
    melisha922 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I forgot to put this earlier... for mine the calories for .3 of a bowl are 134. Protein 11. Carbs 8. Fat 6.
  • Nicolette_Karls
    Options
    I don't eat here very often, so when I do I spoil myself a little. I get a burrito bol with brown rice, black beans, barbacoa, tomato salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce. The whole bol equals 655 calories, but I only eat half for a meal. 327.5 calories for a meal isn't bad, and I get my little dairy fix for the day ^_^
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I get the Carnitas Bowl with rice, fajita veggies, black beans, and the corn salsa. It is around 550 calories. I used to be able to finish the whole bowl, but not anymore. Lots of fiber/protein.....and it is yummy.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Work it out:
    http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

edit: er, oops, lobster beat me to it
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    They gave out free margaritas as samples. Fantastic. Try those.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Mmmm Chipotle! Everything there is yummy. I always order the burrito there... and just fit it into my macros for the day.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Sweet jesus I love Chipotle!
    I always get chicken or pork in a bowl w brown rice, black beans, all the veggies (except corn), guacamole and salsa. I think I want that for dinner now, THANK YOU! LOL
  • Maasmondy
    Maasmondy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Burrito bowl with chicken, fajita veggies, lettuce, pico degallo (lots) and tobasco!

(No rice, no beans, no cheese, no sour cream)