What's your sexy?

Options

Replies

• je551caDan13ls
    Options
    Okay..I have all of mine wrapped up in a package...my husband..No don't go all..."jeesh" on me. He is honest...which I find...hella sexy..his body...well lets just say "sexys back", his funny bone in on "lock", His concern for other people is another sexy part of him...the list goes on.....and well on...Whew all of this has me thinking...
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Funny, smart, fun. Genuinely kind, not just when he thinks people are watching. :laugh: :embarassed:
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Long dark hair
    Tattoo's and piercing
    Funny/good sense of humor
    Good music taste
    Video gamer.
    Yup, that's hawwwwt
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Everyone finds different things sexy, I am curious as to what people find sexy. Here's mine....

1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
    3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    4. Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness.
    I'll stop there, sexy is also a state of mind so the variations for me could me potentially endless.

^^^This plus tattoos, YUM!!!
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

:laugh:
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    I find it sexy when they don't run away screaming after I say "hello".
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hispanic...I know that is really specific as well but I love my Latin lovers! Even better if they have an accent.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Personality:
    Humour
    Gentleness
    Active-ness
    Patience (Anybody who is with me is going to have to have A LOT of patience!)
    Goof-ball-ness

Appearance:
    Amazing smile
    Dark curly hair
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    most definitely broad shoulders. tattoos, GLASSES. i love glasses so much.
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    Intelligence/Nerdy
    Curvy
    Brunettes/Dark Hair
    classy ladies
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Smart guys that make me laugh. Sarcasm. Tall guys. Dark hair, tan. Dark eyes. Muscles are a plus. Nice arms, abs, chest, back. Look good in jeans and t-shirt.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ideally (and this will be creepy because I can imagine him in my head lol):

exactly 3 inches taller than me 5'7"
    Confident
    Leg, Chest, Arm & LEG muscles (I hate guys with chicken legs who can press like 300.. whats the point?)
    Tight abs (ripped or not doesn't matter)
    LOVES TO WALK (this is a big one)
    Confident but also really really motivated - I like someone with a go-getter attitude
    I'm sarcastic so I need someone who can handle that
    Someone who likes to cuddle but is also adventurous
    Someone willing to try anything once
    Someone who's willing to patiently teach me everything I don't know
    Kindness to nature is a huge turn on.

:)
  • geminitwin1979
    Options
    Tall, either dark hair or bald head with a sprinkling of tattoos, topped off with a gsoh, lots of banter , a definate naughty side and strong manly arms is a bonus grrrr yummy !!
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    Long dark hair
    Tattoo's and piercing
    Funny/good sense of humor
    Good music taste
    Video gamer.
    Yup, that's hawwwwt

ohhhhh to be young....lol
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, my husband. His personality and compassion, the way he looks when he puts my kids to bed, and how my handicapped nephew brings tears to his eyes. Oh, and the way he loves me. God blessed me with quite the guy. :smooched: :love:
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    Typical geek/nerd!

1. I really love the nerdy American accent!
    2. Someone who can tell me all the time that I don't know.
    3. I into really into guys that are older than me, so i like the to be slightly immature.
    4. I find muscly men attractive, but I can honestly say that I normally go for tall skinny guys.

Just type in 'Matthew Gray Gubler' into google and you'll see the kind of guy I'm into =P ah ha!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

*snickers*
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Green eyes.
    Fit body for our age.
    Tall
    Nice smile
    Smells good
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options