What's your sexy?

Options

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Tall men, thinner, not overly muscular (runner/soccer player body), blue eyes strong jaw, pale-ish.

And a British accent doesn't hurt

So, basically - Michael Fassbender or Benedict Cumberbatch.

I tried to put up a picture, but wasn't working. :(
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    1. Beautiful piercing eyes that are so intense you get butterflies in your stomach looking into them.
    2. Large, solid, built chest, arms, even especially if you can notice them in dress clothes. A well build man in a tailored suit with amazing eyes and a killer smile would have me panting and weak in the knees.
    3. Honestly I love a quirky sense of humor, a great laugh, and a high level of intellect.
    4. Confidence. Not to be confused with obnoxiousness.

Check, Check, Check and Check! That's my sexy. Oh wait... is this suppose to be about what I think is sexy or what makes ME sexy? c2d1ffe9_x50.gif I guess we can add arrogance to that list then!

WhenYouEatYourFriendsFood.gif

Yummy.........just sayin'. Think I found my definition of "sexy" right here....turn.png
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A kilt and a scottish accent. A bagpipe is never a bad thing either.

Mmmmm now I am thinking of Frankie Boyle....:love:

Now i'm thinking about Susan Boyle.......

Ewwwww lol! Mine wasn't a joke...I want to run away with Frankie and have his babies!!!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A kilt and a scottish accent. A bagpipe is never a bad thing either.

Tip to guys out there - no matter how big you are, a kilt always makes you look better!

For me, I go for (and actually got!):

Brunettes
    Short, but not tiny and frail - I don't like those who'd easily break. My wife's 4'10", and is strong as a horse.
    Intelligent
    Nerdy - this isn't a repeat of the above. Intelligent is being able to hold a reasonable conversation. Nerdy is being able to hold a conversation about Voltron at 12:30 in the morning when you can't sleep.
    Just a little bit of crazy - can't be serious and interest me at the same time.
  • meliann07
    meliann07 Posts: 24
    Options
    Beautiful eyes, nice plump lips, broad shoulders. :) And HUMOR. Found all 4 things in my hubby.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    thin! i don't like muscles, but wiry is okay.
    plays video games.
    into nerd culture sort of things.
    smart.
    socially awkward.
    has crazy hair (like, sticky uppy)
    tattoos/piercings are okay, but not mandatory.
    reads books!
    has an accent. (not american)

sort of like david tennant.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Tall strong man
    Nice arms, shoulders, and back
    Tattoo's are sexy too!!

Heck, right now, I might take anything I can get!! lol
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    stevehand.png

nice hands, long hair, plays guitar like a BOSS.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    pale
    Black hair
    Colored eyes

Oh and awesome boobs. =P
  • peachykyshy
    Options
    Big 5'10" or taller
    Broad shoulders
    big smile
    kind eyes
    Great Legs...
    My Husband :-)
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Smart
    Confident
    Smart *kitten*
    Long hair (the longer and thicker the better)
    Being lean is a plus, but not a requirement. And an awesome attitude and outlook eclipses pretty much everything else.
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

Snort... too funny! :bigsmile:
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."

My thoughts EXACTLY.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Wow, I guess some people are just super sensitive about being stared at through a window for a few hours by someone they don't know.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Smiles and other things :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Men with young kids, men pushing strollers & romantic men.

All of the above while still being a "manly" man.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - Very positive and humble
    - Funny
    - Loves to talk :)
    - Very nice smile
    - The right amount of facial hair :love:
    - Tall
    - Intelligence
    - I find guys who can play piano/guitar/drums sexy. Basically musicians :)
    - Glasses on a guy is sexy!
    - Sleeves rolled up to his elbows/forearms. Omgosh :love:
    - A guy sitting down reading a book *sigh* :)
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    ~a man that can express himself
    ~expressive eyes
    ~great arms
    ~sexy voice
    ~someone that is balanced and intelligent
    ~someone that will treat me the way they want to be treated
    ~good sense of humor/can have fun and play around

I think you copied my list :laugh:

Eyes get me:love: