What's your sexy?

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    I find the way someone treats me ..

sexy

I tend to find the sexy in about anyone.. but I am fairly confident ..sexy is a state of mind.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    broad shoulders, shaved head, or short hair. glasses are always a plus as is a goatee :)

a strong personality as well. i like a challenge ;)
  • I like big butts and I cannot lie......

i was just doing a backwards shuffle across my living room singing this really loudly & obnoxiously & really out of key shakin' my booty! strange conincidence!

amazing arms, i have a thing for forearms & a cheeky grin & amazing peircing eyes & tall guys! and all of this, in a suit - i think i may melt in a puddle right now
    What kind of asshat wears a suit? What's next, Bigfoot?

oh i don't know, the kind that work in an office or go weddings or other formal functions or on plenty of other occassions. I think you need to broaden your horizons ;)
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    You all have listed some amazing qualities that really makes me smile. Nice stuff. And some freaking funny stuff! Love it!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Intelligence, conversation, funny, hands, arms, thighs, voice...

I am not too fussy :tongue:
  • #3 for sure.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    At first glance definitley a nice pair of lips and decent height (6'1 +) after that honesty, sense of humor, he has like sports, and ambition is the utmost sex appeal. To see a person wake up every morning with purpose and passion about something (unless it;s illegal ;-) lol ) is a beautiful thing.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    A kilt and a scottish accent. A bagpipe is never a bad thing either.

^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^ big brown eyes, and strong, calloused hands
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    I like big butts and I cannot lie......

i was just doing a backwards shuffle across my living room singing this really loudly & obnoxiously & really out of key shakin' my booty! strange conincidence!

amazing arms, i have a thing for forearms & a cheeky grin & amazing peircing eyes & tall guys! and all of this, in a suit - i think i may melt in a puddle right now
    What kind of asshat wears a suit? What's next, Bigfoot?

Oooooo, big foot. Big feet...big.....shoes?:wink: Hey, some women love a hairy beast!
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    A buffed booty! Yummmmm
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Smile + nice arms + an accent = yum!

Oh really? What kind of accent?
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    It depends.

On guys:
    Strong arms/hands
    A good laugh
    Genuine personality

On gals:
    Long curly hair
    Full pouty lips
    Not psycho
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    I find sexy hair long enough to wrap my hands around it twice (the better to hold you my dear) or a shaved head does it for me. I like a guy strong enough to take charge and toss me around like a rag doll but gentle enough to kiss me tenderly. I am a sucker for brown eyes too. They get me every time.
  • jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Hmm. to me,
    sexy is when my boyfriend remembers something I said weeks or months ago.
    sexy is when he sings loudly and out of tune in the car with me.
    sexy is when he holds my hand in front of his family and buds.

or maybe it's just him.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    intelligence!! my man is sexy for his brain! smart guys r appreciative and more gentle than bros! sorry, i dont do the bromance boy thing at all lol
  • 1. Confidence, in a way that's fairly cocky.
    2. A guy who will put me in my place when I need.
    3. Piercings/tattoos.
    4. Wonky teeth - not bad teeth, just unique (shape, angle, whatever).
    5. Soft hands.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    pretty much anything is sexy, as long as you work it. i cant stay away from an 'out there' style ahha. skinny legged jeans. small gaged ears. tattoos are hella sexy. other peircings-not sexy. protective. skinny/lanky or bigger muscular. tall. longer hair. no facial hair or... really any other hair. but shaven chest etc is weird. darker color.red would be cool, never dated anyone with red hair. green eyes is a +. converces or vans mucho sexy. humor, accents, nice, manly, hairpulling, rough, smoking, sensitive, talkative, attentive. musical. skinny ties. hot cars. neck kisses. any guy who is great with kids <3 oh, and girls are twice as hot with these qualities too. :]
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I could give a description so vivid you could draw a police sketch from it, but there's one thing that has to be there or I don't care what he looks like, I'm not interested.

Intensity. Intense confidence, intelligence, and just that intense way of looking around seeing whatever is there. Of course since I don't stand up well to close scrutiny, I'm not sure that works in my favor. But oh well. Guys roaming around with that bored, indifferent, slouchy unconfident dull look turn me off.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Everything that is my husband.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Slim hour glass figure, long flowing brown hair, type of nose that curves up, big beautiful eyes, like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. They're out there.

That is disturbingly specific. Are you sitting outside some girl's window right now? Be honest...

"...like 5'5" ish with cup size C. Not excessive makeup. Wearing a pink tanktop with white pocadots. Tiny little blue shorts, with white lace around the waist. Drinking her second Diet Coke for the afternoon. Talking on the phone to her best friend Amy, about this guy that she's gonna take to court to get a restraining order..."
    LMFAO loooooooool!