What are your flaws?

Options

Replies

• megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I find humor in everything, sometimes inappropriately so.

I have a terrible habit of reconciling things in my head and making decisions that seemingly come out of left field.

I will probably never ever ask for help even if I need it.

I compartmentalize so much inside my head that sometimes it feels like there are two versions of me.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I obsess over things. Not creepy obsess, but nerdy pick-apart-every-effing-detail obsessing. Basically, living in my head... or so I've been told many times by people close to me. And then I lose interest.

Impatient.

Too hard on myself.

Antisocial tendencies that I have to constantly work on to appear "normal" to friends & family around me.

Whoa!

you're me!

I also really really really hate stupid people. To the point I fantasize about creating some sort of designer disease that would only target stupid....but then only 0.05% of the worlds population would be left.
  • KaitieBean
    KaitieBean Posts: 24
    Options
    I feel comfortable talking about pretty much anything to even strangers...I feel like sometimes I can make people a little uncomfortable with the amount of information I give them, haha.

Edit:
    Also...I giggle constantly.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    insecure, impatient and I have a huge issue if I feel like I'm being ignored, overly sensitive one minute and feisty the next.
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    laught at inappropriate times....very hard headed...chicken pock scar on forehead hahah
  • islandgirl1984
    islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a perfectionist which makes it hard for me to take time to relax. Even if I'm watching a movie...which rarely happens, I have to be doing something productive. I have my parents to "thank" for that. It's good but not good all the time. I'm always multitasking to the point of exhaustion.

2. I'm shy.

3. I think I'm too nice sometimes and give people the benefit of the doubt more than I should. I often ignore my own needs to please others. I want to be a sweet and nice person. It's a good quality, but I need to set boundaries so I'm not taken advantage of.

4. Too independent.

Working on all of the above. :)

5. i have a chicken pox scar that i'd love to ERASE permanently! But... I can't :p
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I worry too much
    On the computer too much :)
    I don't stand up for myself
    Can be too withdrawn, which I prefer to think of as independent
    Curse too much

That's the top 5 out of about a zillion lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I have none..
    ok I'm a procrastinator with a short attention span.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm too shy and have a hard time talking to people. And having a hard time finding a job.
  • Richard323
    Richard323 Posts: 21
    Options
    Flaws, well
    1: I can be hot headed.
    2: I have a addictive personality.
    3: I tend to think of myself before others. (Not in a rude way, just not willing to give up mine for those who didn't earn it).
    4: Not sure if this is a flaw, I hold very narrow and strict moral views. (Those you help or help you must return, the favor or have the favor returned).
    5: I tend to put off things that should be more important, (health, my kids, responsibilities) "not always, but on occasion this happens". <

Not sure I can think of many others.
    I tend to speak well, work hard, treat others with respect, ect..
    The only thing I can think of otherwise is that I could use improvement on my education. However, I wouldn't consider that a flaw.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    1. I let fear rule my life.

2. I tend to focus on the negatives more than the positives in most situations.

3. Too many times I allow others to determine what kind of mood I'm going to be in.

4. I am not good at saving money.

5. I am not as compassionate towards others as I should be.

6. I spend too much time on Facebook. (And here...)
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    my flaws:

a lot of scars all over my left arm - I used to self injure.
    scar on my foot
    scar on my knee
    scar on my forehead
    scar on my right arm - its kind of huge actually
    a few moles
    a penny sized birth mark on my chest
    adult acne :-/
    bi-polar, although I am managing it a LOT better without all the meds and with exercise and a healthy diet
    bad/fake teeth from all those years of battling bulimia
    cellulite
    stretch marks
    small bewbz
    procrastinator (sometimes)
    Socially awkward sometimes
    panic attacks in cars when I am not the one driving
    ugly feet (although most people's are, so whatevs...)
    I smoke herb (tho the people I know wouldn't call it a flaw)
    alcoholic tendencies... but since watching my calories on MFP, this has become pretty much a non-issue
    I swear too much
    Not really what you would call classy

so yea... I am flawed. :) BUT, I sincerely love myself. Flaws and all.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible temper. That's my worst flaw.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessive. *****y. I have no patience for closed minded, right-wing *kitten* (and I work for one of the biggest). I think I look pretty damn good, even when I dont. And I am pretty sure I am a special snowflake.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    1.) Don't trust people enough.

2.) Not very emotional.
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am way too nice to people (which is both a blessing and a curse).

I am not judgemental enough (which is why I always fall for the wrong type of guy - so I've been told by close friends).

I get taken advantage of all the time.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    1. I can be both stubborn and annoyingly accommodating/passive.

2. I am a perfectionist & and can be a pretty bad procrastinator if I lack key information.

3. My curse: I am an extrovert who is too insecure to meet people or approach strangers.
    . . I LOVE meaningful conversation with friends, etc.,
    . . but just the idea of small talk with a stranger makes me very uncomfortable.

4. Conversely, I can be clingy, and I try to get too close too fast.
    . . This can lead to emails with the subject line "Things" :sad:

5. I'm picky when it comes to women. I would be afraid to ask them out anyway, because of #3,
    . . and the fact that deep down I expect them to be just as picky as I am. I'm doomed.

6. I'm often suspicious of people's intentions, and don't give them the benefit of the doubt enough.

7. Considering my flaws to be permanent characteristics that cannot be overcome.

Fortunately, I am getting better, and NEW FRIENDS are helping to point out that I'm not nearly as bad at these things as I make it seem. In truth, THEY are the proof, and they are challenging me to let go of the limits that I've placed upon myself by identifying so strongly with these flaws.
  • olivia_sweeetie13
    Options
    1- I'm TOO nice. I should have like "doormat" written on my forehead
    2- I always wanna feel like I'm wanted by someone. ALWAYS. Otherwise, I'm lonely and all depressed.
    3- This one's a physical flaw, but I have a thumb that looks like a toe :o it's like sooo much shorter than my other thumb
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    1) MY WEIGHT!!

2) My teeth, they're not perfect and that bugs me.

3) My feet. I just hate feet.

4) My sarcasm sometimes surpasses the limit people are willing to take.

5) My eyes, they're brown around the pupil, then green, then a ring of dark blue but they just look brown or green unless you're close.

6) My breasts. Too big for my liking.

7) My temper.

8) My stubbornness.

9) My know-it-all syndrome I get from my mom.

10) My nose.

11) My lack of trust.

12) I'm lazy.

13) I hate to cook.

14) My height. Though sometimes I love it.
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I push people away because I'm afraid to let anyone in again.
    The things I dislike about myself, I dislike and point out in others.
    I'm impatient.
    I like to be the center of attention, and when I'm not I get angry.
    I'm stubborn & lazy.
    I'm too afraid to fail so I don't even try.