I lost a few things here...like 72 pounds so far!

Options
12346»

Replies

• GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Y'all are making me smile and laugh...something I didn't do alot 72 pounds ago.

One of the mindsets I have is having a backup plan and a backup to the backup plan. The first plan is "staying in the last 5 pounds". For each pound I lose, I allow myself a 5 pound "variance". When I have those moments of slippage, I tell myself I'll allow 5 pounds before the "Boot Camp Turnaround" starts. This gives me freedom to stumble(never FAILING), recuperate, and get back on the wagon.

As a backup to the backup plan, when I get into a new decade (220's to 210's to 200's), I tell myself that I need to stay in the decade of numbers and never more than the one above it. So at 207, I NEVER want to see anything 220's again. I may slip occasionally into the 210's(5 pound variance), but there's no reason to simply stop working and gain excessive poundage back. I think I'll make this a separate post as well, but wanted to share it here first.
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It's the holiday weekend and so far, only one "free pass" meal. This is looking like a good weekend. :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!!!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    great job...u look much younger
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! How nice is it to buy smaller cloths!
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • IzzyBmydog
    IzzyBmydog Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Way to go..Keep up the great work. Motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!