Don't Request Me

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If I saw that I wouldn't request them. Let 'em think they have it all figured out. I'm here to help ppl from my own experience and to keep a food diary for the first time in my life to see where i can improve...they sound like "fitness snobs" and who needs them? I know what I'm doing. I lost 70lbs in the late 80s and kept it off! So I wouldn't want someone removing me b/c my computer crashed and I couldn't log in for 5 days. Forget them! There are plenty of ppl on here who want the support and accountability.

^^this.

i'm more than happy to befriend anyone who needs the support. i know having friends and support has made a HUGE difference for me. of course, i tell my friends who clearly only eat a single meal a day "you need to eat more!" but i try to make it playful and lighthearted and show my concern at the same time. i don't judge. you do what you want and what you feel works for your body.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've noticed what you said on here too and soooo agree with you. Usually click right off them when I see all that :)