Things I learned from mfp today:

Options

Replies

• Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Men can banter easily with women but not with other men. Especially when one or both said men believe they are excessively humorous and awesome.

Don't forget that women can banter with other women and it's perfectly acceptable.

Hey there hot stuff! ..... crap did it again!:tongue:
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I now know EVERYONES cats names...and lost an hour of my life doing so
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    you're not allowed to wear tank tops in pictures. :grumble:
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Don't drink water your body doesn't need it, it will only make you feel bloated if you manage to force down 8 glasses in one day!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I now know EVERYONES cats names...and lost an hour of my life doing so

:laugh:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My friends are good writers...and have vivid imaginations when it comes to vio friday.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I learned Sundays are the day to waste time, post your cat's name AND to eat or not eat back your exercise calories.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people hate Boobie Friday.
  • Charliebarleymo
    Options
    I have learnt that :

Muscle weighs more than fat, except when it doesn't.

Toning is a myth.

You can't eat too many calories, or too few.

Everything on the internet is true, except when it is a lie.
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just don't know where I'm going wrong. I'm exercising like crazy (i.e. I might take the steps instead of the elevator to the second floor), I'm watching what I eat (chicken is good for you, especially KFC chicken), I cut out all my junk foods (this ice cream says sugar free, so I can eat half the container and not worry). What am I doing wrong here??
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have learned that no matter how sarcastic my posts may be....and regardless of how many clues I insert to indicate that they are just BS, that people do not pay attention to detail, spout off ridiculous, self righteous responses, then report me when I call them out on thieir lack of perception. Its AWESOME!

OH, and BTW, I "banter" with some of my male friends as well as my female friends. That does not mean I am gay, does it? (Not that there's anything wrong with that....):wink:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm watching what I eat (chicken is good for you, especially KFC chicken),

KFC is the BEST (and tastiest) cleanse money can buy!
  • Charliebarleymo
    Options
    I just don't know where I'm going wrong. I'm exercising like crazy (i.e. I might take the steps instead of the elevator to the second floor), I'm watching what I eat (chicken is good for you, especially KFC chicken), I cut out all my junk foods (this ice cream says sugar free, so I can eat half the container and not worry). What am I doing wrong here??

You mean you aren't heavy lifting?!!! FAIL!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm watching what I eat (chicken is good for you, especially KFC chicken),

KFC is the BEST (and tastiest) cleanse money can buy!

Amen, sistah!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

Only those who don't have or want boobies could hate Boobie Friday...madness.
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options

You mean you aren't heavy lifting?!!! FAIL!

My bad. lol
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people are apparently intimidated and/or jealous by my confidence and desire to share the results of my hard work with my friends. That I will be judged if I feel sexy for the first time in over 13 years. I also learned that there's a whole lot more awesome women out there who respect my hard work and attitude and that I'm inspiring tons of ladies - no matter what size - to feel better about themselves and keep killin' it in their quest for better health (and to look good nekkid). :drinker:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Thank gawd I'm not some people...
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I hate the boob one. :(
  • LastSixtySix
    LastSixtySix Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Oh come on! Until you add lite beer to your diet, and a half dozen packages of 100-calorie each Oreo cookies, you KNOW you aren't satisfying your deprived appetite and are secretly binging!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: Debra

P.S. :love: ya'alls sense of humor!!! :drinker: