Things I learned from mfp today:

Options

Replies

• Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people are apparently intimidated and/or jealous by my confidence and desire to share the results of my hard work with my friends. That I will be judged if I feel sexy for the first time in over 13 years. I also learned that there's a whole lot more awesome women out there who respect my hard work and attitude and that I'm inspiring tons of ladies - no matter what size - to feel better about themselves and keep killin' it in their quest for better health (and to look good nekkid). :drinker:

What she said!!!!! Amen! Looks like we have the same start/finish goals.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I learned that some people hate Boobie Friday.

Only those who don't have or want boobies could hate Boobie Friday...madness.

*gasp* there are people that hate boobie Friday??? It should be boobie every day.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I learned that if all of MFP were stranded in a plane crash in the Andes, the omnivores would probably eat the vegetarians.

How many calories are in a vegetarians thigh?
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    TOM occasionally turns into Flo. It's a gift. No surgery required.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I learned that when an *kitten* in the grocery store approaches me and asks me if I am a drag queen (SERIOUSLY!!!), I can tell my MFPals about it and they will not only make me feel better, they'll make me laugh hard enough to squirt water out my nose.
  • coreyisaacs
    Options
    What I've learned from MFP today:

1. When people take pictures of themselves, I've notice a great number of them chop off their own heads and everything below the knees.

2. Yes, when you ask for an opinion and you give it, people can be vicious. Are we not all on the same journey to a healthier lifestyle?

3. The forum posts are good and there is some good information and opinions in there . . . you just really have to look.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    The names of lot and lots of cats that I plan to steal :)
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I learned that I don't spend near enough time perusing threads. Okay, booby Friday is obvious, but vio Friday? I also learned that this Smiley just makes me want a beer-not water. Beer.:drinker:
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I learned that people get such in a hissy over pizza!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    1. About sodium, portions, and amount of calories are very important in this journey.
    2. I can actually love people that I never even seen or talk to..
    3. Most of our struggles are the same so support is important in losing weight.
    4. I am really serious about this lifestyle...once started i wanted to do it now I have to it's my lifestyle.
  • SarahJane0691
    SarahJane0691 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If someone can tell me what boobie friday and vio friday are, I can say I learned that...???

Also, I learned that people are only ever successful at weight loss when they eat the MFP calorie goal of 1200, except when they 'eat more to weigh less'.

My first day on MFP also taught me that every single person who claims that something regarding weightloss or fitness is or isnt true, are Drs, Nutritionists and Fitness experts. Why else would they be so sure of themselves and their answers?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i learned that ordering 3 pizzas for yourself is completely normal and should be done by everyone.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I learned that people get such in a hissy over pizza!!!

Pizza is DEFINITELY worth a hissy...let's order some, shall we? What do you want on yours?:bigsmile:
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If someone can tell me what boobie friday and vio friday are, I can say I learned that...???

I'm pretty sure boobie Friday is having a cleavage pic for your profile pic...Vio Friday I'm still clueless on. haha
  • Charliebarleymo
    Options

I'm pretty sure boobie Friday is having a cleavage pic for your profile pic...Vio Friday I'm still clueless on. haha

Vio Friday seems to be Violation Friday. Which seems to involve getting friendly with some MFP "friends" and then getting your posts banned.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm a pervert
    Hcg is bad
    Hcg works
    Weights will turn me into a man...*being able to stand and pee...hmm contemplating weight lifting*
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've learned that it's perfectly ok to show a bit of flesh, no matter what your shape or size is
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Damn, I'm trying to lose the cleavage and then I find this out. This places confuses me.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options

I'm just glad *kitten* Saturdays finally got banned.

Oh you didn't get the memo? It's *kitten* Sunday now. So c'mon....what are you waiting for?
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    The names of lot and lots of cats that I plan to steal :)

You plan to steal cats?? :huh: :laugh: