What are you eating for b'fast tomorrow?

I'm eating a big ol PB and J..... with brown bread.

Replies

• sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Steel cut oatmeal, mixed berries and yoghurt.
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Natural yogurt with natural muesli and fruit salad and maybe a skim sugar-free mocha... Coz it's Sunday and I have to wake up at 6 -.-

OR

A helgas thin (like bread but 100 cal for 2 sides)
    Toasted.
    With PB.
    And banana.
    And honey.

Hmm decisions...
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    I haven't even eaten breakfast yet today, haha, but probably oatmeal with cinnamon, fruit, and almond butter.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Coffee
  • MrsODriscoll
    MrsODriscoll Posts: 127 Member
    Scrambled tofu yum yum yum!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Just finished my Fiber One cereal with 1% milk. Eventually I'll have some coffee and a handful of cherries too. I feel better with a light breakfast. I've only been doing the cereal for about a week but I think the daily boost of fiber is helping.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    i do not do well with carbs, therefore i eat 6 egg whites, with a quarter cup reduced fat shredded cheese. every morning!!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Same thing as today. Cherry-Almond steel cut oatmeal that I made in the crock pot the other day when I was off work. I make enough for a week & put it in individual containers in the fridge
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    i don't even know what i'm having for lunch today never mind tomorrow ;)
    maybe salad or veg stir fry with sausage or bacon.
    or blt salad! hmm.
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Probably a fruit salad. Might be staying at a friend's overnight so need something that I can prepare at home before I leave and won't go bad out of the fridge. If not then probably what I had this morning - overnight oats topped with a banana.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Just finished two eggs cooked in a tsp of coconut oil, and a slice of whole wheat toast. Enjoying my coffee now. :smile:
  • rainydaze613
    rainydaze613 Posts: 112 Member
    I plan on toasted ezekiel bread with light cream cheese and organic jam.. new addiction! Then maybe some homemade steamed veggie buns and a glass of unsweetened almond milk to wash it all down :)
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Today I had a muscle milk light - vanilla latte flavor.

Tomorrow I'll probably spread laughing cow cheese on a slice of wheat and top it with sliced hard boiled egg.
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    don't know, I have yet to make it... chances are, what ever I make for dinner tonight
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Sunday breakfast?

Coffee + half & half
    Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
    Bacon

If I feel like going for a sammich, I'll wrap it all in lettuce :)
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    protein shake in coffee!
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    4 egg whites, sprouted plain toast, coffee....what I have most days....my big 156 calorie bfast
  • silviuP
    silviuP Posts: 20
    oatmeal+ 20g of protein
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    I have no idea what I am going to have for breakfast tomorrow, but today I had 3 scrambled eggs and 1/2 a bagel with butter.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    PAAAAANCAKES. I try to get in a 400cal breakfast, and pancakes wins for this on weekends~