Please guys don't try to pick up woman at Walmart (:

Options
Healthymom207
Healthymom207 Posts: 67 Member
True event that just occurred.

I went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries, I was in the aisle with protein powders and such. I needed some more whey protein and had a container in one hand and was reading the label off some other muscle building powder in the other hand. A guy walks up next to me....(I did not have my wedding ring on because I had been doing yard work today and forgot to put it back on.)

Guy: "Hey, you lift?"
Me: "Yeah, I lift."
Guy: Hmm, sooo what do you lift?"
Me: "I lift a 2 1/2 year old....what do you lift?"

That was it for him, scared him off....laughed my *kitten* off. Don't try to pick woman up in Walmart people...please! :laugh:

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
  • Nymeria6
    Nymeria6 Posts: 12
    Options
    LOL that is hilarious!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Hah. That is pretty funny. :)
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Lol - did he have that "deer in the headlights" look?
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    love it! i had a man try to pick me up in walmart a few weeks ago.. asking my opinion on juice? could not excape him.. every isle.. there he was..

even leaving... he was near my car..
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries, I was in the aisle with protein powders and such. I needed some more whey protein and had a container in one hand and was reading the label off some other muscle building powder in the other hand. A guy walks up next to me....(I did not have my wedding ring on because I had been doing yard work today and forgot to put it back on.)

That was it for him, scared him off....laughed my *kitten* off. Don't try to pick woman up in Walmart people...please! :laugh:

While I agree with the spirit of your message (wal mart is CREEPY)...I must respectfully ask...umm, have you SEEN you??

A 2 1/2yr old wouldn't have been enough to scare ME off lol. A hot mom that lifts is pretty much like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :).
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I love it!

And for single moms, this is a great way to weed out the dirt bags who aren't "into kids". :wink:
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    That's Hilarious :)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    love it! i had a man try to pick me up in walmart a few weeks ago.. asking my opinion on juice? could not excape him.. every isle.. there he was..

even leaving... he was near my car..

Hopefully he didn't follow you home!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Oh....... that's freaking hilarious!

Seriously!!!!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options

I love quick witt!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I love it!

And for single moms, this is a great way to weed out the dirt bags who aren't "into kids". :wink:
    Not everyone who doesn't want kids is a dirtbag, sweetie.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I dont get dudes. I know dudes will go to the most random places in hopes to pick up a chick. Im sorry but if a chick is buying a pregnancy test or tampons then she might not be in the mood for a good railing by some dude in Walmart.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    OMG! - I am crying....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    Walmart has protein powder?
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I love it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Walmart has protein powder?

Haven't you heard...Wal-Mart has "everything" :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    OMG! - I am crying....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd be careful about clicking the link... My virus software alerted me that when I clicked on this website an attempt to attack my computer was blocked...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    maybe i'm missing something but whats wrong with a guy showing interest here?
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I LOLed at this! :D