Replies

• ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh:
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    How do you he was tryina kick it to you? maybe he just wanted to talk shop?
  • Fitnot2thin
    Options
    Tell them you're gay. Usually works for me. Then again, I am ACTUALLY gay, so not sure how straight women would feel about that line.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Walmart has protein powder?

LMAO yep... my favorite chocolate whey too!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Sometimes saying u have a kid don't always work-majority of the people I see shopping at walmart have kids and seem dead beat!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    So any man in general that would ask something to a woman is picking up?.. just curious.. sounded like maybe...maybe.. it would have been just a question.. now.. of course.. it can evolve easily sometimes..

On the other hand I saw a documentary of guys picking at funerals... no wait.. that was a comedy movie... my bad.. LOL
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    OMG! - I am crying....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd be careful about clicking the link... My virus software alerted me that when I clicked on this website an attempt to attack my computer was blocked...

This site is cool!! I go there daily and my husband is comp repair... I guarantee we have no viruses!!!
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    So? Part of the reason why I want to lose weight is so that for the first time in my life, a guy might actually hit on me.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I frequently shop at Target. Please men, don't hestitate to pick me up, carry me out the door & throw me in the bed of your truck.

This for me as well!! :laugh: But I do shop at Walmart...Hell, it's the ONLY place you can shop around here... :grumble:
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    i would have said "i lift dead bodies, and drag them into lakes" that would have scared him off for sure!

Hilarious!!!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    love it! i had a man try to pick me up in walmart a few weeks ago.. asking my opinion on juice? could not excape him.. every isle.. there he was..

even leaving... he was near my car..

ouch - scary....
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That sounds like my sister who has 3 children. Whenever a guy tries to hit on her she yells out, "I got 3 kids!" Usually gets rid of them.
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^

I'd be careful about clicking the link... My virus software alerted me that when I clicked on this website an attempt to attack my computer was blocked...

same
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Love it! I never got hit on at Walmart...just Shop Rite on a regular basis. And I'm usually in sweats with my hair slopped on my head and all funky post-workout when I go food shopping lol
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Fail post, can't delete. :smile:
  • maverick_76
    Options

What I love about this site is that after looking at it, I feel HOT and sexy. I look a lot better than them. (Cause I can dress, get a haircut and wash myself! And I eat mostly healthy!)

What i love about this site is that there is a link to http://girlsinyogapants.com/ right at the top.

mmmmm, yoga pants.....
  • devodev44
    devodev44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey now, Walmart honey's need love too!

Can't blame a guy for trying, but I blame him for not being witty enough to have a response equal to yours as that was a good one.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I had a guy try to pick me up in Walmart last year... he had his two toddlers in tow. I had just come from getting something on the retail side and was crossing in front of the electronics department and all of a sudden I hear, "hey baby" and see this big black man who looked to be in his late thirties coming toward me, sizing me up. As he tries to lay down his lines, his twin toddler boys start tugging at his pants screaming "daddy daddy" for his attention and I basically laughed myself away from him. If you're going to try to be smooth, don't bring your kids.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Hey now, Walmart honey's need love too!

Can't blame a guy for trying, but I blame him for not being witty enough to have a response equal to yours as that was a good one.

Exactly.

'Sounds heavy...need some help with it?'
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^

OMG... i went to the walmart site and got sucked into the WTF tattoo link... i laughed so hard i almost fell off the "core ball" i use as a chair!