Please guys don't try to pick up woman at Walmart (:

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I'd be careful about clicking the link... My virus software alerted me that when I clicked on this website an attempt to attack my computer was blocked...

Most likely a false positive. I'm not seeing anything malicious about the site.
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Frikin hysterical! Thanks for sharing.
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Walmart has protein powder?

Yep. they've got a few different kinds. If you go to walmart(dot)com and search for whey protein, you'll see 'em :)
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    maybe i'm missing something but whats wrong with a guy showing interest here?

That's what I'm wondering too? Other than doing it in Walmart, what's the big deal? Guys got some confidence to walk up to an extremely attractive woman and start chatting her up. No kid with you...no ring on.....
  • EricNYC646
    EricNYC646 Posts: 10
    Options

What I love about this site is that after looking at it, I feel HOT and sexy. I look a lot better than them. (Cause I can dress, get a haircut and wash myself! And I eat mostly healthy!)
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    True event that just occurred.

I went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries, I was in the aisle with protein powders and such. I needed some more whey protein and had a container in one hand and was reading the label off some other muscle building powder in the other hand. A guy walks up next to me....(I did not have my wedding ring on because I had been doing yard work today and forgot to put it back on.)

Guy: "Hey, you lift?"
    Me: "Yeah, I lift."
    Guy: Hmm, sooo what do you lift?"
    Me: "I lift a 2 1/2 year old....what do you lift?"

That was it for him, scared him off....laughed my *kitten* off. Don't try to pick woman up in Walmart people...please! :laugh:

i probably would have replied that i lift a 6 and 4 year old, but i probably wouldnt be trying to pick up on anyone in walmart
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    love it! i had a man try to pick me up in walmart a few weeks ago.. asking my opinion on juice? could not excape him.. every isle.. there he was..

even leaving... he was near my car..

excape? what's wrong with your old cape, did you find another cape you liked better?

you should wear your excape while you aks a question about expresso. that's what I'd do.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

What I love about this site is that after looking at it, I feel HOT and sexy. I look a lot better than them. (Cause I can dress, get a haircut and wash myself! And I eat mostly healthy!)

What i love about this site is that there is a link to http://girlsinyogapants.com/ right at the top.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Not sure why but this made me a bit sad. I don't think there is anything wrong with meeting people at markets (even walmart though I haven't been to a walmart in a looooong time)

And I specially don't see why you would think that all men would automatically think single mothers are like radiation filled objects.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    love it! i had a man try to pick me up in walmart a few weeks ago.. asking my opinion on juice? could not excape him.. every isle.. there he was..

even leaving... he was near my car..

funny-cat-pictures-hey-i-just-pet-you-and-this-is-crazy.jpg
  • seamonkey789
    seamonkey789 Posts: 233
    Options
    I haven't gotten hit on at walmart in a while, but I found an old livejournal post where I was at walmart and some random kid came up to me and asked me if I celebrated Halloween, then started yelling at me that halloween was the devil.

I told him I invented electricity, walked off, and started shopping at Target
  • Hung_Lo
    Hung_Lo Posts: 11
    Options
    Must hang in protein powder section of wal-mart.
  • CairosMommy
    Options
    It's wrong to pick up girls at Walmart because if I was looking for a date I'd be at a bar, or a club, or a concert. I would not be buying groceries. If some women like it, cool, but most are going to laugh and roll their eyes and 'I bet that's the kind of guy who asks out a hundred women a week with no discernible criteria. Stay away!'
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    It's wrong to pick up girls at Walmart because if I was looking for a date I'd be at a bar, or a club, or a concert. I would not be buying groceries. If some women like it, cool, but most are going to laugh and roll their eyes and 'I bet that's the kind of guy who asks out a hundred women a week with no discernible criteria. Stay away!'

so bars, clubs and concerts are the only places to look for a date? you shouldn't limit yourself like that.
  • tsaarloos
    tsaarloos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BRILLIANT! I wish I was that quick at comebacks! :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Really? So the fact that I wouldn't touch a girl I met at a bar, club, or concert with YOUR hands...has no relevance?

I'd much rather meet an attractive woman at a grocery store...than at a bar.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I dont get dudes. I know dudes will go to the most random places in hopes to pick up a chick. Im sorry but if a chick is buying a pregnancy test or tampons then she might not be in the mood for a good railing by some dude in Walmart.
    ...but buying condoms! GAME ON!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The people of walmart site is hilariously gross, but has anyone seen the People of Walmat song on You Tube? Even more hilarious!!!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Really? So the fact that I wouldn't touch a girl I met at a bar, club, or concert with YOUR hands...has no relevance?

I'd much rather meet an attractive woman at a grocery store...than at a bar.

Yeah, but Walmart????
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    there has to be a connection between not having DirecTV and picking up women at Walmart....there has to be lol