My 2 year transformation is almost complete!

Options

Replies

• fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow!! GOOD job!! Dedication pays off!

it really does.

i used to have zero self confidence, i realize its not something i can change overnight, but i am getting better!

Thanks to everyone again!!

When i take my end of cut pictures i will definitely put them on here for you guys/girls!!!
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    You look amazing! love the curly hair :)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I want muscles!
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    2 years eh,
    shows how long it really takes,
    well done,
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Hello!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are looking great! Keep at it!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Yeah 2 years is a long time.
    I don't know if I can be that patient, but I hope so.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You. Are. So. Sexy!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) congratulations!
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing. also like others have said, it goes to show how this truly is a lifestyle, it took you 2 years to look this amazing. it's not something that happens overnight. it takes work and dedication. i have been at this about 10 months and recently gained some weight back. i have managed to stay active during that time and i think some of the weight gain may have actually been muscle. but i still need to work hard now to get back to where i was and i think i'll be looking even better this time. your story just goes to show you can't do this temporarily and go back to one's old ways.
  • tikyut
    tikyut Posts: 12
    Options
    OMG... Total transformation. I thank you for posting this. It is a great motivation for me. What did you do besides MFP?
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I bet the ladies are lining up for you now, you look awesome!!!!
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • blynnro
    blynnro Posts: 2
    Options
    You look amazing! These pictures show what hard work and dedication can get you. Definitely an inspiration. I can't wait to see your next picture!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! :bigsmile:

Congrats on your transformation!
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    This is fantastic! Great effort. I'm particularly liking the fact that you gave yourself plenty of time to achieve it too. However I'm sure that yours in a life long change rather than some short term diet thing. Again, well done dude. You've done great.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    nice teaser! woohoo! ☺
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Huge diff you went from pardon my analogy but from someone that would likely be bullied to someone that would beat down a bully.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I think almost every comment is from a lady, so job well done! LOL! Seriously, goes to show what determination and hard work can accomplish. Good on ya! :happy:
  • fhsjewfro
    fhsjewfro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I bet the ladies are lining up for you now, you look awesome!!!!
    Great job!!!!!!!

lol, not exactly, but maybe one day!!

"this is not a sprint, this is a marathon" this line is very true, progress should not be measured in days and weeks, it should be measured in months and years!! it simply takes time!!

to the person who asked me what i have done besides MFP...

when i started off it was a matter of making very small changes, at a very slow pace. Cutting out sodas was a small step, eating smaller proportions was a small step, drinking more water was another small step. Learning as i go is really what helped me the most. My diet and training is somewhat hard to explain because its not something i just jumped into, i built it up and now lead a much healthier lifestyle.

A really really good method for body re composition is intermittent fasting, not sure if anyone on here has heard of this but i love it. a really awesome site to read from is leangains.com. i have been fasting for almost a full year now!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I think it's great that you took your time and are setting goals to place in a competition. That's great motivation, and you're an inspiration to the rest of us. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!