Rekindle the Romance??

Options

Replies

• ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ~ Be waiting for him when he comes home one night .. dressed in one of his shirts, only a few buttons buttoned ... nothing else ... be waiting at the door ... have a really erotic meal cooked and ready on the table with only candles lit as the lighting. Sit on his lap and hand feed him his dinner ... if you actually make it through dinner ... take the bottle wine, strawberries and whipped cream to the bath tub .... and just enjoy your evening as if it were your first time together.

Just an idea from an innocent stranger ....

Btw ... Adore him as if her were the only man in the world ... make him feel loved ... incredible love that only comes once in a lifetime.

Last but not least ... text messages can be sooooooo playful ! Include a few random pics from time to time, surprise him with whatever it is he would never expect from you ... be the girl he not only loves, but the one he dreamed of meeting his whole life !

Yeah ... I'm a hopeless romantic ! :flowerforyou:

You're awesome, and I love the ideas :) Thank you!!!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Buy some hot new outfits??
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Tantric Sex? don't know what it is, look it up. works for me and my wife when we get stale since we have 2 kids with one on the way.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ~ Be waiting for him when he comes home one night .. dressed in one of his shirts, only a few buttons buttoned ... nothing else ... be waiting at the door ... have a really erotic meal cooked and ready on the table with only candles lit as the lighting. Sit on his lap and hand feed him his dinner ... if you actually make it through dinner ... take the bottle wine, strawberries and whipped cream to the bath tub .... and just enjoy your evening as if it were your first time together.

Just an idea from an innocent stranger ....

Btw ... Adore him as if her were the only man in the world ... make him feel loved ... incredible love that only comes once in a lifetime.

Last but not least ... text messages can be sooooooo playful ! Include a few random pics from time to time, surprise him with whatever it is he would never expect from you ... be the girl he not only loves, but the one he dreamed of meeting his whole life !

Yeah ... I'm a hopeless romantic ! :flowerforyou:

These are good ones!
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    Hmm....sexy voice message?? He's at work now, and I doubt he would expect that...lol
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Tantric Sex? don't know what it is, look it up. works for me and my wife when we get stale since we have 2 kids with one on the way.

This is a good one. Nothing like it in the world. The closeness you feel and becoming one . simply amazing.
  • ktwest2107
    Options

This is a good one. Nothing like it in the world. The closeness you feel and becoming one . simply amazing.

I have no idea what that is...lol. Looking it up tho :)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexuality/tantric-sex-dictionary.htm
  • ktwest2107
    Options

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexuality/tantric-sex-dictionary.htm

Just googled it, and that's the site I'm on now :)
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Remember why you feel in love with him in the first place
    Think about how your life would be without him
    Make sure you touch him every time he comes close to you
    Make sure you kiss him first thing in the morning and when he comes home from work before you go to bed

in short build on your intimacy, that will rekindle and keep the romance burning bright.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options

I want to look it up too but I am working at a prison and might get in trouble googling that... haha... some of this stuff is interesting... I've been married 20 years... but I keep an open mind!!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Read the 50 Shades series. There are better "romance novels" out there, but it's a popular fun read. Just read it....you'll see...
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest joining the military...buuuuutttttttt....obviously that's been done =/

My husband just left for basic 4 weeks ago. He was never the romantic type and we were starting to flicker after 2 1/2 years together. BUT I believe we are really starting to appreciate what we have. His letters are so romantic that if they weren't in his handwriting, I would think someone else was writing them for him. Definitely don't sound like the man I married but I LOVE it!

So that might be something...write him a love letter. Tell him all the things you feel but might not tell him on a daily basis.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Read the 50 Shades series. There are better "romance novels" out there, but it's a popular fun read. Just read it....you'll see...

If you want to learn how NOT to safely practice bondage and S&M, read those books. Otherwise, do some research. :laugh: :tongue:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Watch a dirty movie together.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Get separate beds and put them in separate rooms.
    That kept my parents together for another 10 years.

Note: If you stab a couch with a steak knife and then point at him, it may cause him to lock his door at night.
  • ktwest2107
    Options
    I was going to suggest joining the military...buuuuutttttttt....obviously that's been done =/

My husband just left for basic 4 weeks ago. He was never the romantic type and we were starting to flicker after 2 1/2 years together. BUT I believe we are really starting to appreciate what we have. His letters are so romantic that if they weren't in his handwriting, I would think someone else was writing them for him. Definitely don't sound like the man I married but I LOVE it!

So that might be something...write him a love letter. Tell him all the things you feel but might not tell him on a daily basis.

Speaking from experience, basic training will make you realize everything you have. It's a time where you feel very isolated, but at the same time gain new brothers from your flight members. Congratulations to both of you on making this choice for your lives. It's not for everyone, but I've found my service to be very rewarding. Just remember that it is what you make it :)

And I will definitely write him a BMT type letter ;)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Keep it simple... Go on "dates" and cook dinner for eachother. Food is way to a mans heart! Always make time for eachother, have long talks and laugh a little. Maybe even try some romantic messages or phone calls while hes out to keep him thinking about you.

If the weight loss aint doing something in the bedroom it will soon, trust me!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Take a trip together if you can find the time. If all you've got is a weekend, book a nice hotel in town somewhere and treat your city like a tourist would enjoying the sites together.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Send him flirtatious text messages, or leave him post-it notes in his car or whatever. Little stuff to get him "primed" for some action. Do something random that you never do - catch a baseball game, go water rafting, take a day trip to a different city a few hours away just for fun. Oh, and go to the gym with him! It most definitely gets the hormones and pheromones going!