Best thing you heard today

Options
13»

Replies

• juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Silence.

I am awake before my 3 kids and husband. Even the dogs are still sleeping. This means I have the laptop and TV to myslef and I will get out the door for a run without anyone asking me what's for breakfast!

^^^^^^^ ha, me too
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    The sound of no rain outside!

Sunday morning and its the 32nd annual classic car show at the fairgrounds. I go every year and would hate to miss it because of bad weather.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I was at a restaurant and the manager (who I know slightly) came up to me and we were talking and the subject of age came up. He guessed mine to be 10 years younger than I really am.

You couldn't wipe the grin from my face. :laugh:
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    oh fvck! thats a hot @ss!!

:)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    "You look tiny."
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Some random five year old saw me sitting outside and stopped to say HI. He proceeded to tell me that I looked really great today! lol

This has gotta make the top ten...kids tell it like it is!:bigsmile:
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    Silence.

I am awake before my 3 kids and husband. Even the dogs are still sleeping. This means I have the laptop and TV to myslef and I will get out the door for a run without anyone asking me what's for breakfast!

Ooooohhhh...you are talkin' my language, that is beauty!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    Silence.

Isn't that fantastic?

The other morning my son actually slept like like 9. Hubby did too. I was up at 7:00 and when they finally got up hubby said, "you are in SUCH a good mood this morning!" I said, "It's because I got to enjoy some quiet me time this morning!"

it really does make a difference.
  • harristim88
    Options
    my 3 year old little boy saying dad i love you so much your so good to me can we go out and play with the cop car now lol
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    At a gas station, some guy held the door open for me and then....."your boobs are awesome!" I thought maybe I should be offended, but then I was like...nah, I'll take it! :bigsmile:

My apologies, i want trying to be insensitive, just couldn't help it ;)

No apology necessary...I thought it was pretty darn awesome!! :tongue:
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    My ex got married yesterday, and one of her "friends"?, said how great she looked. I said how she is pretty and her friend said "Yeah, to bad she can be such a *****, and ugly on the inside."
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS...My Alter-ego while pushing thru walking in 90 plus heat!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Said by off duty Fight attendant

"Is the bar open, I need a drink I really hate flying"
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Mommy, you look so skinny in your bathing suit. :heart:

That made my year!
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    "When does the meat stop coming"

Did you hear this in bed, or are you a waiter at an all you can eat BBQ joint?
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Did Tabata for the first time last night. Last circuit was sprints. After last circuit, lady next to me says: So I guess that you are a runner? LOL That felt AWESOME!! :D
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful and I love you were the words from my hubby of 29 years :)