2012 'The Class of Change' (150+lbs with pictures)

Options

Replies

• Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Truly inspirational!!! Congratulations. Have a happy healthy future.
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Congratulations for reaching your goal...you look happy and healthy!! Also, I'm so happy that so many of your high-risk kids graduated. Well done!!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. Amazing,
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You truly look like a completely new person - well done on this awesome achievement! Enjoy your new healthy life!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so wonderful. Congrats!!!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I loved reading about your journey. Best wishes for continued success! : )
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Your story goes to show that we can draw inspriation from anywhere, not just others with the same goal as yourself. I'm sure your sudents not only inspired you, but you inspired them along the way, too. They were lucky to have you on their journey and you were lucky to have them.
  • coryhartling
    coryhartling Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank-you very much for the support!
  • coryhartling
    Options
    All pictures are now working, thanks again everyone!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and how wonderful that you did it by trying all sorts of new activities to get you outside. The picture with the chipmunk is great!!
  • coryhartling
    Options
    I did that hike again a few weeks ago...same chipmunk (this time it decided to crawl into my lap).
  • srpthlgy
    srpthlgy Posts: 69
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Seb3
    Seb3 Posts: 26
    Options
    Amazing, well done on your weight loss, you look great.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! You look great :)
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love it, thank you so much for sharing your journey thus far...very inspiring.

Oh and you are looking fantastic, like a completely different person on the outside :-)
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your weight loss success!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You dont even look like the same person! Way to go, with both your weight and your job, my sister also works with at risk youth, she finds her role very rewarding, and somewhat stressful at times too, not with the youth, just with their situations.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look totally different, but a lot healthier and so in shape now....That is so amazing to me that it was only a year. Inspirational.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I have such a high respect for teachers and mentors such as you. Great job with those kids, and CONGRATULATIONS on your life change!! :flowerforyou: (You look just awesome and so happy)
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    brilliant pictures! well done you look completly different . .and a lot younger! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!