2012 'The Class of Change' (150+lbs with pictures)

Options

Replies

• Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats! :D
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job!!
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I cried its so amzing! What a great way to communicate change:drinker:
  • sarabelle0
    sarabelle0 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Congratulations on your very hard work paying off!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!1 You look like a different man! Well done you! :O)
  • brigara
    brigara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! really inspiring. you look great!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    wonnderful....You are a changed man...really, your looks changed too...to a more handsome man...They always say that women always have a pretty face, I guess it would work for men too---but handsome..
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    What a great story, thank you! You don't even look like the same person. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    What does your wife think? You look fantastic! A true inspiration. I am just starting my journey. But, it is a journey and I am doing it. I have lsot weight. Lowered my bloood sugar and blood pressure. So htat is agood beginning tot he journey. At the gym M-F at 5:30 AM. Have a personal trainer(gift from my husband) and eating right.
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing you are an inspiration :D
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I hope you realize how amazing you are. :) I'm glad you chose to post these pictures. It's amazing how much we can change if we just keep trying.

It's also great to hear that most of those kids graduated. Working with them must have been an incredible experience.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. ^^
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME!
  • wooze63
    wooze63 Posts: 34
    Options
    WOW, congrats!!! And thank you for the help you gave those kids, it will change their life!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on ALL your accomplishments....truly impressive and inspirational!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You are such an inspiration.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look great!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    wow and wow!!!! I am so glad I read your post today it was indeed inspirational couple of times for me. First the great accomplishment you had with the "at-risk" kids only 3 of the 25+ didn't receive their diploma's. You should be proud of the help you gave those students, something they will carry with them the rest of their life and will always remember YOU and the help you gave. AND your transformation, you look fantastic and I know if I continue and don't give up I will reach my goal too! God Bless.
  • niquecar
    niquecar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting to your goal, Cory. You look great!!!!!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    One more thing I love your topic: 2012 "The Class of Change", that caught my attention too because that is what I have been doing this year 2012 - Change and love it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!