What car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    2005 Hyundai Elantra hatchback. It's small and practical, just like me.
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    2012 Hyundai Tucson....not sure what it says but i adore it. sun room, navigation, XM, leather seats. i worked an extra job for 2 years to save up enough money!
    2012 Chevy Cruze for the hubs... i think this says he doesnt know how to pick cars because his last car (Camry) also got recalled!! haha jk, i like this car because it is very zippy!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    '02 5.9L V8 Dodge Dakota --- It's just like me! It's not big, it's not small, but it's beefy and got's lots of power! Eat's too much, likes adventure (I've driven my truck in 6 diff. countries), and overall BADASS! :happy:

30082_10100222884993620_7647788_n.jpg
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    2010 Kia Soul

This car is cute as hell, fun to drive and says "she's not really in her 40's". :wink:

Soul2.jpg
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have a 2006 Silver Honda Accord

I think it screams, simple, classy and smart.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Here is my car...

2008 Chevy Cobalt Lt
    It's small, sporty, efficient, and fun to drive...just like I want to be!

9ad4d959e3f74419974239482cfebe88.jpg
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    2010 Toyota Highlander.

I have to agree with the lady that said about soccer mom, but not being lame. Almost got a minivan, but I just wasn't ready for that. I said I didn't want to be known as the "soccer mom". Here I am 2 years later, coaching my 6 year old's soccer team! lol
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    I drive a Koenigsegg CCR. It says I am fast, hard to control, and not for the faint of heart.

Oh wait, that is the car I drive in my dreams.

In real life, I drive a Chrysler Town & Country Minivan. It screams, "I have kids!" and my *kitten* closely resembles the car's in size.

:laugh:
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Black '07 Jeep Liberty Trail-Rated Sport, manual 6-speed with sunroof.

It's my "little black dress": Classic, simple, dependable and suitable whether camping, in 4x4, commuting, or as my family transport.
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    2013 Kia Rio5 SX in Clear White

It's cute and super fun, but also super cheap to own and run.
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have a 2007 Ford Freestyle.
    It says, I don't want a car payment, and I can't make myself drive a minivan, even having kids.
  • MSRunner23
    MSRunner23 Posts: 107
    Options
    2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG

Very fast and its a "practical" hardtop convertible that happens to have 650hp + :wink:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    2012 Nissan Pathfinder. Black
    My alternate vehicle (my husband's, he let's me drive it sometimes) 2012 GMC Sierra, black, chromed out. HHOOTT!!!!!

Thr truck is like my husband, show offy.

The pathfinder is simple and understated yet it will burn your *kitten* in a second! And it's tall enough for me to get into without having to bend down!
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Nice big red Kia Sorento..... practicality personified....

And when I want fun??? A Yamaha FZ1S Fazer, now that thing is fast :glasses:
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    *sigh* Yeah, I'm a minivan mom......2008 Dodge grand Caravan in white. My next car will NOT be a minivan, I swear!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!!! 2005 Pontiac Montana. Lame and practical but that is definitely not representative of me!

LOL! I could not agree more. Once the minivan has been retired, my next car will be a 1967 Mustang Fastback. It will be my mid-life crisis car, complete with 25 year old trophy in the passenger seat! :D
  • beccahummel423
    beccahummel423 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have a 2008 light blue Honda CR-V. When I bought it, I thought it said "responsible, safety conscious professional".

Now I think it says "I like to drive the same car as everyone else in the free world."
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Love this car! 07 Lexus IS350

Car.jpg
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Yeah, I'm a minivan mom......2008 Dodge grand Caravan in white. My next car will NOT be a minivan, I swear!

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!!! 2005 Pontiac Montana. Lame and practical but that is definitely not representative of me!

LOL! I could not agree more. Once the minivan has been retired, my next car will be a 1967 Mustang Fastback. It will be my mid-life crisis car, complete with 25 year old trophy in the passenger seat! :D

I refused to get a minivan when the triplets came along. We squidge in with Sophs up front but we walk or use public transport nearly all the time!
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    Chrysler Sebring....love it!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    2009 Honda Civic