Secrets to building quick muscle unlocked

Lift_hard_eat_big
Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
If building quick muscle is your goal, follows the secret tips below. Research has unlocked the secrets to building muscle, and shedding body fat.
1) Consume a protein shake pre workout, and another protein shake within 37 mins post workout.
2) Only eat egg whites, yolks make you fat.
3) You must eat 6 times a day to prevent catabolism.
4) You must perform at least 4 isolation exercises per muscle group, 4-5 sets per exercise (should take about an hour for biceps alone)
5) Form doesn't matter, it's all about pushing the heaviest weight possible.

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Excuse me sir but do you lift weights?
  • EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    *STABS SELF IN EYES AND PRETENDS THREAD NEVER HAPPENED* Ooops, caps lock. :)
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    noted!!!

I think you forgot about using the jedi mind trick in the mirror to make it grow faster, before, during, and after the isolations
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    hey you forgot lift all the weight with your back and forget your legs exist
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    6b5.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    What should we wear?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    If building quick muscle is your goal, follows the secret tips below. Research has unlocked the secrets to building muscle, and shedding body fat.
    1) Consume a protein shake pre workout, and another protein shake within 37 mins post workout.
    4) You must perform at least 4 isolation exercises per muscle group, 4-5 sets per exercise (should take about an hour for biceps alone)

I never followed some of these and I had awesome progress and still do...

#1 is just to sell more whey LOL
    #2? If I don't eat my yolks there goes my cholesterol and testosterone production thus my hard body physique! ;)
    #3? This is a joke... I eat 2-3 times a day and get awesome results and we are always recycling between anabolism and catabolism. In fact I would not want to always be in an anabolic state its unhealthy.
    #4? Isolation exercise? OMG I just cut off my head LOL I have not performed an iso exercise in like five years LOL

#5??? Your just crazy if you don't watch form.
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

There goes 3 weeks down the drain...*rips clothes off*
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    will this turn my belly fat into a 8 pack?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

There goes 3 weeks down the drain...*rips clothes off*:grumble:

3 weeks? I've been at this 11 months :grumble:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    6b5.jpg

I don't always lift weights, but when I do, I train biceps. Don't waste your time with squats, men always wear pants anyways, so there's no need to build leg muscles.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

There goes 3 weeks down the drain...*rips clothes off*

All in vein.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    *STABS SELF IN EYES AND PRETENDS THREAD NEVER HAPPENED* Ooops, caps lock. :)

^ This (caps lock is approved for this type of response to the thread)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    6b5.jpg

I don't always lift weights, but when I do, I train biceps. Don't waste your time with squats, men always wear pants anyways, so there's no need to build leg muscles.

Guess you never get laid if you always wear pants.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

Training nude allows your muscles to stretch while you train, thus promoting muscle growth.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I've been considering a new workout program...dude, you hit it on the head!

(with the nude part)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

Training nude allows your muscles to stretch while you train, thus promoting muscle growth.

I am sure the guys at the gym would appreciate my dedication. Me,naked, sweaty and moaning
  • Feisty_T
    Feisty_T Posts: 27 Member
    noted!!!

I think you forgot about using the jedi mind trick in the mirror to make it grow faster, before, during, and after the isolations

:laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member

Lift everything from the lower back in a rapid, jerking-twisting motion. Take the legs complete out of it. Stare sideways into the mirror as well, if possible.