Secrets to building quick muscle unlocked

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

There goes 3 weeks down the drain...*rips clothes off*:grumble:

3 weeks? I've been at this 11 months :grumble:

Training nude allows your muscles to stretch while you train, thus promoting muscle growth.

I am sure the guys at the gym would appreciate my dedication. Me,naked, sweaty and moaning

Wait, we're not talking about coregasm's here hun.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

There goes 3 weeks down the drain...*rips clothes off*:grumble:

3 weeks? I've been at this 11 months :grumble:

Training nude allows your muscles to stretch while you train, thus promoting muscle growth.

I am sure the guys at the gym would appreciate my dedication. Me,naked, sweaty and moaning

Wait, we're not talking about coregasm's here hun.
    I know I know I just groan and moan when I lift heavy.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    If building quick muscle is your goal, follows the secret tips below. Research has unlocked the secrets to building muscle, and shedding body fat.
    1) Consume a protein shake pre workout, and another protein shake within 37 mins post workout.
    2) Only eat egg whites, yolks make you fat.
    3) You must eat 6 times a day to prevent catabolism.
    4) You must perform at least 4 isolation exercises per muscle group, 4-5 sets per exercise (should take about an hour for biceps alone)
    5) Form doesn't matter, it's all about pushing the heaviest weight possible.

Lift everything from the lower back in a rapid, jerking-twisting motion. Take the legs complete out of it. Stare sideways into the mirror as well, if possible.

Yup, if I did care about form, that would be textbook form brah!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVZ5HfsWQSs4XxV719wA7hNHYeQwekf2fuCidJS4j65kYhJJm4Dg
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    If building quick muscle is your goal, follows the secret tips below. Research has unlocked the secrets to building muscle, and shedding body fat.
    1) Consume a protein shake pre workout, and another protein shake within 37 mins post workout.
    4) You must perform at least 4 isolation exercises per muscle group, 4-5 sets per exercise (should take about an hour for biceps alone)

I'm really not trying to be rude, honestly...but how could leave out the most important thing to BUILDING muscle....

- - - - > eat at a nice big calorie deficit.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVZ5HfsWQSs4XxV719wA7hNHYeQwekf2fuCidJS4j65kYhJJm4Dg

outstanding just......mi gusta!!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member

I'm really not trying to be rude, honestly...but how could leave out the most important thing to BUILDING muscle....

How did I forget about that one? Oh, and also, never ever skip a meal, cause of you do, you will go into starvation mode and gain weight.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member

How did I forget about that one? Oh, and also, never ever skip a meal, cause of you do, you will go into starvation mode and gain weight.

But, isn't weight gain what you want for building muscle?

New rule: DON'T EAT
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    You are wrong. I drink my body by vi shakes hours apart and still gain muscle and loose several pounds a week and don't need to lift. ;)
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    6b5.jpg

I don't always lift weights, but when I do, I train biceps. Don't waste your time with squats, men always wear pants anyways, so there's no need to build leg muscles.

and THOSE guys in the gym NEVER get a second look. EW!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    6b5.jpg

I don't always lift weights, but when I do, I train biceps. Don't waste your time with squats, men always wear pants anyways, so there's no need to build leg muscles.

Haha I convinced my sister to start going to the gym with me. She was oogling this guy and was asking what my problem was that I wasn't oogling him with her. I said "First of all I have a boyfriend, second of all...look at his legs". She paused and replied "you just ruined it for me". He looked like muscles on a Popsicle stick.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member

Thanks for the tips, i really hope this can help me reach my aesthetic goals in 2012.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    I should also mention that if you're a woman, then you're going to gain twice as much muscle as a male on this regimen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Haha I convinced my sister to start going to the gym with me. She was oogling this guy and was asking what my problem was that I wasn't oogling him with her. I said "First of all I have a boyfriend, second of all...look at his legs". She paused and replied "you just ruined it for me". He looked like muscles on a Popsicle stick.

17" biceps, 19" calves. u mirin?
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    6b5.jpg

Haha their use to be a guy like that at my gym. It looks so silly. As much as men love legs, us women do too!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    What should we wear?

You need to be nekkid.

Oh man and all this time I thought I was suppose to be wearing my slutty black dress? Damn! I knew I was doing something wrong.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I should also mention that if you're a woman, then you're going to gain twice as much muscle as a male on this regimen.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You couldn't be more right. The other day at the gym this poor woman tripped and stumbled into the weight rack.. BOOM her arms exploded into muscle and she just started crying. Nothing she could do. Everyone knows women put on pounds of muscle without even trying. One day they're normal looking women and then POOF, professional level body builders.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    And never ever drink water while training......just Coke Classic. Lots of it. :smile:
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    And never ever drink water while training......just Coke Classic. Lots of it. :smile:

Thats a staple, quick sugars for those big pumps in the gym. Coke classic = big vascular arms after a set of curls.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    This thread is so full of win right now, I'm building muscle just reading it...true story

Edited for typo!