LOOSE 10LBS IN A WEEK

Options

Replies

• beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Okay - now you're awake! Have a baby? Food poisoning?? What else you got???

Donate an organ

What can you do without? Tonsils? Too light
    A spleen?
    One of our kidneys? Yeah 10lbs for a kidney seems reasonable so that's my answer

Surgery? Eh, not so keen on that. Seems like there might be some down time. If I'm going to lose 10 pounds all at once, I need to be able to get out and show off a little. The moon sounds okay, but I'm afraid Newt G. might already be there and that's def. a buzz kill!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    pass the popcorn please :wink:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Right my final offering is for the well-read only

You adopt the 'method acting' style and play Antonio in Merchant of Venice, and perform 10 shows in a week
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    no one loses 10 lbs in a week the healthy way. If you work hard, eat right, and exercise you might lose 5 lbs in aweek. But it may just be water weight or boating thast you lose.....i would focus more on inches. People don't notice weight loss they notice lost of inches... anyway good luck:smile:

I notice weight loss...that'd sorta what the point is for me...

I think they mean that people who look at you don't notice the weight loss (unless they are looking at you standing naked on your bathroom scales!). People who look at you notice the inches
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

Donate an organ

A spleen?
    One of our kidneys? Yeah 10lbs for a kidney seems reasonable so that's my answer

Not enough I'm afraid, the average weight for a healthy, human kidney is 0.26-0.30 pounds. (approx.) Sheesh this is a hard question to answer.
  • beachlover317
    Options

Right my final offering is for the well-read only

You adopt the 'method acting' style and play Antonio in Merchant of Venice, and perform 10 shows in a week

method acting.... giggle.....nope not my choice either!
  • bjmania
    bjmania Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so funny lol
  • beachlover317
    Options
    You could try another planet as one op suggested. Mars would give you that weight loss but would take a lot longer than a week to get there.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/weight/

Here is all you need to know about losing weight by travelling to other worlds.

I personally can drop 2 dress sizes by flying to the USA.

Drop 2 dress sizes in the good ole' US of A? We have an obesity epidemic here! You would probably see another chin and flabby arms develop as you land here! LOL
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You could probably try but once you start eating again you'll gain it all back and gain more fat. Not worth it and NOT smart!!

This.

Or chop off a limb :laugh:
  • manderson27
    Options
    I think they mean that people who look at you don't notice the weight loss (unless they are looking at you standing naked on your bathroom scales!). People who look at you notice the inches
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

My neighbours husband is kind enough to come over every morning to watch me weigh myself naked on my bathroom scales.
    He says you have to have a witness or it doesn't count !!!!
  • Wonderob
    Options

Donate an organ

A spleen?

Not enough I'm afraid, the average weight for a healthy, human kidney is 0.26-0.30 pounds. (approx.) Sheesh this is a hard question to answer.

What! Crikey that's rubbish!

Ok I'm approaching from a different angle....

Here in UK our currency is Pounds Sterling

So I can easily lose 10 pounds healthily in a week by enrolling in 3 body pump classes!
  • beachlover317
    Options
    [/quote]

My neighbours husband is kind enough to come over every morning to watch me weigh myself naked on my bathroom scales.
    [/quote]

Does being naked in front of your neighbor's husband, shivering on the scale, cause you to immediately lose 10 pounds?
  • beachlover317
    Options

Donate an organ

A spleen?

So I can easily lose 10 pounds healthily in a week by enrolling in 3 body pump classes!

NO! NO! By all that's holy - please don't make us do math at this hour of the morning!!!!!
  • Wonderob
    Options

Does being naked in front of your neighbor's husband, shivering on the scale, cause you to immediately lose 10 pounds?

It may well result in some vigorous exercise
  • beachlover317
    Options

It may well result in some vigorous exercise

Or a gigantic loss of bodily functions!
  • Wonderob
    Options

Donate an organ

A spleen?

NO! NO! By all that's holy - please don't make us do math at this hour of the morning!!!!!

Nobody says weight loss is easy!!!!
  • manderson27
    Options
    You could try another planet as one op suggested. Mars would give you that weight loss but would take a lot longer than a week to get there.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/weight/

Here is all you need to know about losing weight by travelling to other worlds.

I personally can drop 2 dress sizes by flying to the USA.

Drop 2 dress sizes in the good ole' US of A? We have an obesity epidemic here! You would probably see another chin and flabby arms develop as you land here! LOL

:laugh:
  • Killing_Perfection
    Killing_Perfection Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself, then step off the scale and wait for a week.
    After that week passed, get lots of Helium and inhale deeeeeeeeeeply. Hold breath and step on scale again.

Tada! <3
  • beachlover317
    Options

Donate an organ

A spleen?

Nobody says weight loss is easy!!!!

Or that you will smell like a rose while losing weight!

Uh oh! Too may side threads from the same person. Confusion. Eyes roll back in head at the thought of a word problem AND naked public weigh ins............
  • manderson27
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it might be the 3 hours of energetic s*x we have afterwards.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!