• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Clive Barker's The Great and Secret Show

or Imagica.
  • kristykritter
    Options
    Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series

In my mind, Jamie Fraser is one of the sexiest men around!!

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! Would love to check what's under that tartan! : )
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Judge Holden from Blood Meridian. Had to write a 10 page essay on his character, absolutely love him.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Kama Sutra. Not a character but more of a style.

Seriously though, it would be the Eternal Champion by Michael Mooorcock and the main character Erekose.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    So many to pick....

However, currently my favorite character from a book is Charley Davidson....she cracks me up. She can be found in the Darynda Jones books...

I just put this series on my reminder list at paperbackswap, I have heard good things about it and it looks like I would enjoy.

Currently, I think my favorite character is Dorian from Richelle Mead's Dark Swan series.
  • siennachroma
    siennachroma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time posting, I am a lurker but I had to chime in on this topic!

My favorite character is Yelena from the book Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. She's everything I think a good woman should be: smart, passionate, and is a survivor makes no excuses for her actions or for who she is. Poison Study is book 1 of a great three book series that is good for both adults and young adults; Yelena is a great role model.

I really love adventure/action stories with strong, intelligent, and independent female characters, so if anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear about it. Also, thanks to previous posters for the tips previously mentioned for Tess Gerritsen and Jean M. Auel!