Opinions needed...how much weight should I lose? w/ pics

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Here is my opinion... you look good - you just need to tone up what you already have which equals too a mix of cardio and weight lifting - forget about the number on the scale and make your goal to be body fat % (inches loss)...
  • DeniseofPA
    DeniseofPA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would ask your doctor what he/she recommends and on't go more than 10 below it...at least not intentionally. The people who answer lose till you feel good....they are right to a point but don't let yourself get caught in a trap where it is never enough. Plus I agree with the weight training and toning......
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    Good grief girl! You look great! Focus on weights, you'll tone up and lose inches. The weight on the scale doesn't matter as much as the inches do! :) Good luck!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    maybe a couple more pounds at the most. i'd be happy with where you are. i would work on strength training honestly. but you look good already and don't need to lose 30 pounds!
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you are so small! you shoudnt lose any more weight.... go check your height to weight ratio and make sure you are in between the healthy range, if you want to be skinny , you still can have the lowest healthiest weight... and I would just recommend you to eat more and workout more and improve your body structure that way!!! you look really good!!!!!!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    oh wow! if I had that body right now, I'd be super happy! lol :) I would just do some strength training! tighten/tone things up! you will see a difference, and maybe lose some lbs but I don't think 30 would come off either! :)
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WHAT EVER YOU FEEL HAPPY WITH!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I would focus on toning, you don't need to lose anymore weight from what I can see!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    We can't tell you how many pounds to lose, you gotta go with what makes you feel good about yourself! :)
  • DANCE53
    DANCE53 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    by what i see i say toning what you need light weight training
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    If you are seeking optimal health, you might not want to use the scale at this point as your primary measurement.
    Go with body fat and shoot for 20% which is prime fitness for a lady.
    Good Luck!
  • grey_goose_girl
    Options
    You guys (& girls) are too sweet! I know I'm not huge but for me to look like this, I'd have to lose another 30+ pounds:

2elqkxj.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i am the same height as you, i believe you are in the right weight area. do what feels good for you though, maybe do small amounts and see how you feel after dropping 10 lbs. i agree with others and think you look great right now, and if you want then you can focus on toning instead of weight loss. but whatever you are comfortable with, if you want to get down to the 110's then do a little at a time, if you drop 10 and feel content where you are at then stick with that. as long as you are being healthy with it then you have lots of options right now. best of luck!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I would say to have your body fat measured before forming a goal.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I like your body better than crazy bikini girl. This girl is too skinny! What the heck is going on w/ her midriff area?
  • fels123
    fels123 Posts: 44
    Options
    Toning and lose a stone or so (14lbs if you're not english :P). Add me if you need support, I'm about the same weight as you. But you look about the same as me which seems pretty unfair given that I'm a good 6 inches taller!
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 143

Wow- you look awesome for 143. I'd say (since you asked) you shouldn't lose more than 20 more pounds, and work on toning up. You'd probably still look pretty spectacular if you only lost 10 more pounds. I'm 5'5" and my comfy/happy place is 132 (I am a size 1/2 at that weight though because of how I'm built). Any smaller and I look unhealthy.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    you don't need to lose weight just eat at a small deficit and weight train to help lower your body fat %
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    about the pic you posted....

No you don't... you need to hit the weights... (my opinion, lol)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I like your body better than crazy bikini girl. This girl is too skinny! What the heck is going on w/ her midriff area?

It's kind of hard to actually tell what her body looks like, all hunched over like that. But, I gotta agree, I think you already look better than that!