What have you done today that you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• txbutterfly69
    txbutterfly69 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    While my daughter is in her theater class, I joined a small gym nearby and workout. Beats sitting around gossiping with the other moms. haha Plus I feel so much better after working out than listening to garbage, complaints.

I dread going to the gym, but truly feel 100% better after. So I try to think how I'll feel better after vs how I feel before.
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    went hiking with my dh even though I didnt want to - felt alot better after though :)
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    I was able to get right back on track after having a bad food day yesterday, and I actually went to the gym, which for me is a huge deal since I usually avoid going because I am self conscious.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I also ate a donut this morning--AND I missed my workout b/c I've been doing several 90-minute cardio days in a row and I'm burned out. Nutrition fail. But I'm proud that I've eaten healthy the rest of the day and made a date with my husband to do a 3-mile walk tonight.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I helped a guy start a new business sealing driveways by writing a business plan.
    He's an immigrant from India with a nice family, and it's great to get a man started down the road of success.
    All Is Possible!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Finished weeding and mulching the front rose beds. I've been at it for a week!
  • MandaMarie2010
    Options
    Staying on track with my water intake~ not just today but for the past month. It's a refreshing feeling!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I haven't touched the 1/2 pound of maple nut fudge in the kitchen.
  • bm4321
    bm4321 Posts: 13
    Options
    I biked 13 miles on this windy day didnt hold back did it in under and hour also
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym during my lunch hour and used the stairs all day instead of elevator.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I hiked on a trail that I learned is a good place to spot bears!
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    1) Threw out the rest of my fave candy, :( Sixlets! But it was to the point where I'd eat and eat and not know how many were in my mouth.

2) Put on P90X insanity! Even if just for a few minutes cuz I realized I had to study!

3) Joined myfitnesspal! :) So I'm counting cals for the first time in like 3 weeks...
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SO hungry today but I'm headed home from work soon to make some high fiber and high protein snacks and a healthy dinner and to drink a whole water bottle instead of the other plan which I considered, which was to stop for a lot of food on the way home.
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    carried on with my workout on the cross trainer even though I dropped my inhaler and really wanted to stop- didn't need it that badly and managed to not make the excuse :)
  • gsurface28
    gsurface28 Posts: 16
    Options
    Even thou I am gaining weight - I am not giving up -Jogged 3 miles today! :smile:
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I am proud that a convinced one of my employees to record a video of a cost savings idea and submit it for an incentive award, instead of taking credit for it myself.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I didn't fall asleep at my desk.
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    According to my HRM I burned 771 calories in 2.5 hours at the gym today! Felt good! Also, drank tons of water. I plan on making today better by doing all the laundry and vacuuming!
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I logged ALL of the delicious food I ate at a group breakfast for dinner potluck. In the past I would have just taken the easy way out and not logged it, as if it never happened.

I also worked at my max effort in spinning BEFORE the potluck. And, I came home and walked the dogs about a mile AFTER Dinner.
  • astuderus
    astuderus Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I really really really wanted an espresso milk shake this morning when my sister got one. But I walked away. I am happy I did, more calories throughout the day!