What have you done today that you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• coopersmom2006
    Options
    Made myself get up and workout even though I wanted to sleep in!

Hit my protein needs and calories for the day with healthy foods.
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options

2) Dragging my sorry self to pilates despite wanting nothing less than to spend an hour on a mat contorting myself into painful positions!

Ditto. And felt a ton better after the 55 minutes. Much better than I would have felt physically and mentally if I had skipped it!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I managed nine hours without doing any actual work ;)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Broke my bicycling record. 16.09 miles over 15.33 miles.
  • MistyWeeks
    MistyWeeks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I tried on and FIT INTO the smaller sized clothes that have been hanging in the back of my closet for years!!!!

And I stayed out of the Cookie Butter (curse my neightbor for going to Trader Joe's and bringing me back a gift!!!)
  • laurie858
    laurie858 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back from a weekend vacation. I'm drinking lots of water, hot tea, and eating right. And I'm about to take an afternoon walk with some coworkers. Get the blood flowing just a bit before I finish up the work day.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I caved in to my cravings today :-(
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    I valued myself and my body.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Finally completed my brand new resume and plan to find that perfect job! Cross your fingers for me!!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Put a chicken in the crock pot so that my family can have a nice home cooked meal instead of the Drive Thru!!!
    :drinker:
  • tiffanyrose519
    tiffanyrose519 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I finished ZWOW #23 (100 burpees!)!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i put in a good word for someone at my workplace who i know needed a job :]
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I got off my butt on my day off and bought a new scale AND an HRM for when I go to workout.

I also cleaned my house...did dishes, made dinner, did laundry, vacuumed....my poor husband will come home and think he is in a different house :(

Also, I went thru my pantry and threw out all the not good things in there that were either unhealthy or out of date. So I at least had a productive day off. Now, just waiting for him to get home so we can go to the gym.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I tried running again today! Had a good work out despite having little or no energy! YAY me~
  • Richard323
    Richard323 Posts: 21
    Options
    Today, I my total weight loss broke 30lbs so far, I have a second goal now to make it 50lbs in the next 30-60 days..
  • Jormesher
    Jormesher Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I didn't spit on my husband when he spray painted the ceiling in the kitchen, effectively allowing me to repeat all the house cleaning I did yesterday!:explode:

Instead I read "Diaries of an Almost Dead Man" on MFP and totally cracked up! Laughter is good!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Slight reverse, I ate 4 doughnuts on the bus home from work, which I REALLY enjoyed, but then ran 5k in my PB when I got home so no little red lines for me today
  • TXGirl821
    TXGirl821 Posts: 115
    Options
    I did a pretty intense session with my trainer today and didn't cry and only told him I hated him once! Win! :-D
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1) Ran for 25 minutes at 5.7 on the treadmill today! YAY me!

2) Didn't buy a chocolate bar while at work today, even though I had both the cash & the craving!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Not killing all my co-workers today.

Seriously, I had a bad day at work....

Decided to come home and listen to some music, dance it out instead of eating my feelings. And I'll be going to boot camp later tonight.