What have you done today that you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sooooo, Love The Topic...!!! I'm proud I worked out today. Yes...I am definitely so proud of myself. Today and I didn't eat any (practically) junk food and I cooked a pot of rutabagas...So I'm happy!!1
  • fittobe_tied
    Options
    I had a good workout at the gym. I also found a St. Jude "muddy" marathon for kids, which I will sign my kids up for tomorrow. I have also volunteered at the event.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I did 15 minutes on the StairMaster today. My final goal is to be able to do 30 minutes on it without feeling like I am going to die. The last time I was on it I did 10m, I'm improving! :)

These are delightful to read.
  • janiners99
    janiners99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I woke up early and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes before my children woke up, managed to squeeze in two 5-minute sets of walking up and down the stairs in my house during the day, came under my calorie goal, and am going to bed early and happy! :smile:
  • rumpusparable
    Options
    3 hrs of cardio and weights
  • jlramos1018
    Options
    My sweetie is traveling home from across the country and I wanted fatty food from a restaurant that is not on this side of the country, and I told him to pick it up for me, so he stopped and at the last minute I said no, I don't need it :)
  • simplygina888
    Options
    Bootcamp! And I didn't eat the donut that was calling my name.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I said no to pie, chips, ice cream, chocolate, and a buttered roll, each at different times when my Mom offered them to me.
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Finally cleaned my front sun porch and put the screens in the porch windows.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1. I didnt have any candy or soda.
    2. I worked out
    3. I had a healthy dinner
    4. I made an awesome chocolate avacado smoothie
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I did an hour zumba class and walked.
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    1. Wanted so badly to sleep in and tried to come up with good excuses to do so, but got up to make it to the 6am spin class.
    2. There are no words to express how much I dreaded and did NOT want to do my 30 day shred work out, but did it anyway.

I'm most proud about #1, knew I would do #2 no matter what and no matter how long I procrastinated. #1 was a true accomplishment these days.

Haha, seems kind of silly, but dangit, I feel good. LOL.
  • littleallie120
    Options
    Nice!
    I did 30 minutes of step aerobics, man that gets intense! I actually kept up with the workout video! Usually I will just take a very brisk walk, so it was quite an accomplishment for me!

Oh! I also made myself a nice big salad instead of having Panda Express like the rest of my family--jeez was that difficult to turn down!!!
  • wannabedown
    wannabedown Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Drove past Starbucks without stopping to buy a hot chocolate and a lemon loaf..
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Got out with my GF for a together "wolf trot" jog around the neighborhood. Just a couple of miles of jog/walk/jog/walk... but everything new is an improvement. :)
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    getting my *kitten* up and excercising after not having done so in 6 days.....
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Kept my focus.
    Went to workout when I was feeling too tired to do so.
    Remained in control of my food intake.
    Logged everything that entered my mouth.
    Feel confident, healthy and proud. And happy!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    deadlifted and squatted 135# (more than my body weight!!). Also taught and/or assisted 5 hours of ballroom dance classes.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Took my shirt off at a swimming pool today.
    Oddly, that was far more of an achievement for me than the 14,000 foot mountain I climbed three hours earlier.
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Finished the Supreme 90 Day program.