Challenge Loose 20lbs in 9 weeks!

Options

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I dropped that one pound I was trying to drop to be 182. I weighed in this morning at 182.2. Yay!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    good job Silver!!!!

Today is my weigh in day and I am down 3 lbs!I am now 147.4!! I was hoping the no loss last week would show this week and to me it did! This definitely helps with my motivation!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    good job Silver!!!!

Today is my weigh in day and I am down 3 lbs!I am now 147.4!! I was hoping the no loss last week would show this week and to me it did! This definitely helps with my motivation!
    congrats on your 3lb loss thats awesome ..... also i am jealous of your cruise this November :tongue:
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I wquld be thrilled to lose 20lbs in 9 weeks. I lost 38 lbs 8 years ago on Herbal One - but gained all but 2 lbs of it 15 lb since April. Got to get back in shape
    Just joined today. So far so good.

275853.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chartback -
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    I wquld be thrilled to lose 20lbs in 9 weeks. I lost 38 lbs 8 years ago on Herbal One - but gained all but 2 lbs of it back - 15 lb since April. Got to get back in shape
    good luck to you and know that you can do this :wink:
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Thanks Megan! I still cannot believe that I will be on this cruise! I cannot wait to see all the history in Italy and France!

smwert: You are welcome to join anytime! I personally do not think that I will lose 20 lbs, but it never hurts to try! I like to do this for accountability and motivation!
  • ShannaP
    Options
    Guess I am joining late. What date does the 9 weeks end? Currently, I am doing the ea active 30 day challenge on the wii. I have been getting in 3 - 30 minute workouts a week and burning about 300 calories each workout. I would like to step up my workout program by adding walks at least 2 times a week and yoga a couple of days also. Another goal of mine is to stop eating my exercise calories so that I can melt off the pounds more quickly.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Thanks Megan! I still cannot believe that I will be on this cruise! I cannot wait to see all the history in Italy and France!

smwert: You are welcome to join anytime! I personally do not think that I will lose 20 lbs, but it never hurts to try! I like to do this for accountability and motivation!
    Your welcome Jessica ......i went on a 14 day cruise to hawaii with my now ex husband and my son who was 2 ... it was awsome .... would love to do it again but minus my now ex husband LOL
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Guess I am joining late. What date does the 9 weeks end? Currently, I am doing the ea active 30 day challenge on the wii. I have been getting in 3 - 30 minute workouts a week and burning about 300 calories each workout. I would like to step up my workout program by adding walks at least 2 times a week and yoga a couple of days also. Another goal of mine is to stop eating my exercise calories so that I can melt off the pounds more quickly.
    i am going by the day i said i am in this group was the 30th of Aug ......
  • smwert
    Options
    Just joined fitnesspal yesterday. Alreadylost weight. Logging in what you eat really does make you accountable.
    Everyone have a good Monday.

Susan
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Megan: I am sure that cruise would be so much fun! I have to admit that I am addicted to cruises but have only done the 7 day ones. I want to try the 14 day one now! :bigsmile:

smwert: Good job on losing already! :drinker: I have a love/hate relationship with logging my food. I love it because I can plan out the whole week and not have to think about it anymore, but sometimes I feel it is so tedious and I just want to stop!..... but that is when weight problems come back :laugh: :laugh:

ShannaP: I do not know when it started. I just assumed I was a week late from the date on the OP. I joined late and I am just counting from when I joined. I haven't seen the OP on here in a while so ... not sure.

Good luck to all this week!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Jessica - congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome! :happy: :flowerforyou: See, I kept telling you not to give up - it WOULD pay off (and it is now)

I had a rough week last week, so I'm not sure how my weigh in is going to go. I don't think I'll be up, but I don't know about going down. :indifferent:

I bet you are super excited about the cruise! That will be an amazing trip. You'll have to take lots of pics (and share them) because I'll not be going to Italy any time soon! :tongue:

smwert - good job on losing! That's awesome! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I'm definitely on track again. I' ve lost another pound and am down to 181. 2 more pounds and I"m out of the 180's for the first time in like 2 and a half years.
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Lisa: SOrry about your rough week! I hope you still weighed in today so you can tell me how you did! I am super tired form being at a middle school all day! Let me know how things went!

Silver: Good job on another lb! I hope I do as well as you this coming weigh in for me! I have not been that strict on my calories as I was last week because of TOM. I just want to eat everything! LOL. Good job tho, and keep it up!
  • smwert
    Options
    I joined last Sunday at 150lbs. This morning I weighed 147.8 - So not too bad. I was bad last night and had some Friday night drinks. Just think I would have been down more if I hadn't done that. Tomorrow I hope to be down .8 to make it 3 lbs this week.

susan
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I changed my calories to lose 2 lbs a week and I GAINED 2 lbs. :noway: So I changed it back to lose 1 lb a week, which at that rate I was losing 2 lbs a week. So Hopefully I'll lose the 2 lbs that I just gained putting me back at 182.1.
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I'm finally out of the 180's. Yesterday I weighed in at 179.8! I was the same weight when I weighed in this morning. Yay! :drinker: Yay!
  • joanewright
    Options
    It's been a while since I've posted on here. I am still trying to lose, and have changed my eating habits. My exercise is becoming more of a habit too, so I think I will be losing what I need to.
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    ICount me in. I am really so tired of my overweight look and feel.
  • Silver_Dream
    Options
    I'm not gonna make the 20 lbs in 9 weeks. :sad: But atleast I'm out of the 180's.