Can ANYONE tell a difference? **pic**

Options
crystale0143
crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
My name is Crystal and I started on MFP in February 2012. I was doing pretty well at first but for the last month and a half or so, I just can't find the motivation I need to lose weight. I have a huge sweet tooth. I can't say no. I usually eat still whatever I want so I don't feel deprived but stay within my calorie goal for the day. At night is the worst. I decided I should post a picture to see if anyone can tell a difference and hopefully offer some encouragement and make me put full effort into it again.

IMG_2895.jpg

Replies

• newmarket90
    Options
    Deffenitly, your arms and stomach look smaller, GOOD JOB!!!
  • azshorty1115
    azshorty1115 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes you can definetely see a difference....CONGRATS!!!!!
  • AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! There is a HUGE difference in your belly and I can see it in your arms too! I know it can be easy to let things slide but keep focusing on that goal!
  • lanasweat
    lanasweat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! You are well on your way and there is no denying the positive changes in your body already. A moment at a time when necessary....sometimes I have to go to bed early to avoid my kitchen :wink:
  • boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Definitely you can see the difference. I hope that you can start feeling motivated again because I know the horrible feeling of working so hard to lose just to gain it back again. If you need friends or want help with ideas or advice, feel free to add me! I find that the constant positive support from all my MFP friends has made a world of difference. I also don't hide my food diary so I can be held accountable for what I eat!! :) good luck!!
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone...and I would love to go to bed early to avoid eating but unfortunately my family doesn't allow that for me. Busy wife/mom.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    oh wow Yes i can see the difference ... great job ...
    CONGRATS!!!!!
  • mandiibayybee
    Options
    Keep it up! Your doing really well, you can definitely see a difference!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference! Your stomach has shrunk and your arms look thinner. Great job!
  • Flab_to_Fab_76
    Options
    I can see a difference. Looks like you are doing really well! Keep up the good work!
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    I know it must be hard with a family.....but could you try to bring less of the stuff that tempts you into the house. It's much more of an effort to drive all the way to the shop for some chocolate, than just walking to the pantry.

Of course I do know what it's like, for example, when everyone around you just eats whatever they want and you're sitting there going 'wow I really can't WAIT to eat my lettuce leaf while you have your steak and chips for dinner' lol
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Your belly is way flatter and your arms are smaller. You should get a tape measure and measure yourself!!!:):smooched:
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! well done you :-)
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! You are doing great!
  • RossKressel
    Options
    There's a big difference there! Keep it up!
  • CheezPuff89
    CheezPuff89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can most definitely see a huge difference! You look great, keep up the great work!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    YES! Great job so far and keep it up girl! You're doing beautifully!
  • Kl3ve008
    Kl3ve008 Posts: 6
    Options
    YES, GO GIRL!!!! keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    YES! Most definitely!! You're doing GREAT!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Unlike some comparison pics I've seen posted, you'd need to be blind to not see a difference here. Keep at it, you're doing good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!