Can ANYONE tell a difference? **pic**

Options

Replies

• naysies
    naysies Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good on you Crystal keep going. I measured every single part of my body (Arms, legs, stomach, waist, breasts, hips etc) so that every week or day sometimes I would remeasure to see the difference. It's the only thing that keeps me going seeing those centimeters leave!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! You can definetely see a difference! Good job and keep going! Everytime I lose inspiration, I look on this part of the site because it helps motivate me again. And whenever I stop working out as much or eating bad, I think later on "what if I had kept up with it? Where would my progress by NOW if i didn't ease up/stop a couple of weeks/months ago?"
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference 20 lbs makes! Major difference. You can definitely tell, your arms and belly are much smaller, which (dont take this the wrong way please) make your "girls" look much better too! Also, sweets are okay in moderation. Great job, keep on going, imagine yourself 20 lbs from now! Cant wait to see updated pics in a couple more months!
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY see a difference keep it up, look at these pics for inspiration imagine what another 20lbs loss will do. Just visualise that goal!!!
  • nunezvirginia43
    Options
    Looking great!!!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yep, i see it. especially in your arms and stomach. I have a sweet tooth like you and allow myself sweets as long as I'm able to stay within my calorie limit. Its hard but you can do it. Keep up the great work!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference 20 lbs makes! Major difference. You can definitely tell, your arms and belly are much smaller, which (dont take this the wrong way please) make your "girls" look much better too!
    I was just wondering why no one seems to be saying that her boobs look bigger and rounder! Great going!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You can def see the difference! Keep at it tum bum and arms look a lot slimmer :)
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW! Theres a huge difference, well done!! Keep up the good work! :O)) xx
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    That is a spectacular difference for only 4 months, especially in your tummy! :] Try some low calorie, sweet snacks, if you must snack late. I eat late and count it towards the next day if it is after midnight, but recently my dad found these special k crisp bars and the chocolate drizzle ones are pretty delicious, with only 100 calories for each two pack.
  • mishtoit
    mishtoit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dont stop!!! you looking amazing! Well done, if you stop now and put on the weight you will be so upset, trust me I did :( So keep going x
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    In the second picture, boobs are sticking out further than your belly. That should tell you a lot right there.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Pictures are a great way to see difference that you can't see daily by looking at your body. You can see a significant difference in your stomach, check the roundness in the first pictures, starts right below your boobs and bows way out, it's a huge difference in the second picture. You should be very proud of the progress that you've made.
  • jeannettejarvis
    jeannettejarvis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "huge difference!
    I'm a night eater(snacker) as well, that's been my biggest challenge.
    I usually have a "skinny cow" ice cream to satisfy my sweet tooth, maybe a handful of raw nuts/dry roasted pistashios.
    The thing that has saved me is the elliptical, I do 20 min. a day no matter what.
    If I feel like givining in to temptation, all I have to do is think about that absolutely unhappy person I was and ask myself if I want to go back there...
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    yes definetly! Well done keep it up! :)
  • emily71381
    Options
    There is totally a difference. You should see it in the way your clothes fit too! As a high protein/ low calorie snack, try 1 container of plain greek yogurt, mixed with a container of sugar free jello pudding snack. It's a bit tangy but sweet, a lot to eat only 160 calorie. And no sugar approximately 20 grams protein. It's like eating a sundae. Keep up the good work!
  • bouncybabymama
    bouncybabymama Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "Can anyone tell a difference?" That question is a joke, right!? Cause I can tell a big difference! Don't be hard on yourself and don't give up! Congratulations on all of your progress!
  • ladybug8814
    ladybug8814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes there is for sure a difference. Keep up the good work. Have you tried finding a hobbie to do in the evening. I know it sounds crazy but I have had the same issue and I am married to Mr. Junk food junkie and he eats all night long. But, I find it I do counted cross stich or read my mind is concertrating on other things and not on food. Just a suggestion.

Keep going you have got this.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Hell yeah, I can tell a difference. Keep going!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You are definitely headed in the right direction! What a difference 20lbs makes! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!