JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - August 31

13»

Replies

• yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    I haven't been on here in weeks because the hubby and I are trying to conceive :love: Last time I was here I was 125.5 and this week I am 124.5. I take a pregnancy test in the morning. Wish me luck! :wink:

SW: 134.5
    CW: 124.5

Oh, YAY!!!! :smile: Good luck with the baby adventure!!! :heart:

Thanks!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Bumpity BUMP
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Thanks Kandyjo, My day was fine once I finished everything. :laugh: It's just a pain when you can't figure out what day it is anymore.

I'm feeling lazy and slow-pokey this week. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I've got a bachlorette party this weekend and the maid of honor is being a huge maidzilla. The bride is so laid back but the maid of honor is wigging out about stupid stuff and it's stressing me out. lol She wants help but I'm not doing anything good enough for her. :noway:

I just need to let it go.

I need to go to the gym! You'd think fitting into my smaller jeans would be motivation but I think it worked backwards for me. I feel like I can take a break since I did so well so soon. I can't take a break!! I won't ever get off my break!! :grumble: :huh:

Have a great day everyone!!!

It is a bit annoying when you have a drama Llama who thinks they're in charge of everything and then totally blows everything out of porportion....:grumble:
    Stick with it, girl!!! We are all going to reach our goals!!! You are doing so awesome!!! Fitting into smaller jeans is such a biggie!!!! Keep on!! You're great motivation for the rest of us! :drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Well today started off better then yesterday's barium testing. I had some fibre one for breakfast and am now enjoying my Timmy's coffee. It's going to be busy for me this weekend ... tonight I'm giving a ghost tour (due to the full moon tonight), then tomorrow I'm off to Ottawa (6 hour drive) for a Family Reunion on Sunday and then we'll drive back on Monday so I can get back to my regular job on Tuesday. Wow ... I'm pooped just thinking about it. So how about all of you? Any plans for the weekend?

HowlAtMoon.jpg
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Ok so I woke up late and didn't have a chance to weigh myself on my wii fit but I just weighed myself on the UPS scale we have in the back and it spun around to 173-174. YAY! It's between the two so I'm just gonna go with 174 and hopefully my wii agree's tomorrow.

So LW- 175-7

CW- 174 1.7 lbs gone There should be a dancing smiley. :laugh:

This weekend I'm working, bachalorette party, working, working. I gotta work my 2nd job this weekend. :grumble:

HEY! That's 10% of my weight gone! Geez that took longer than I thought. lol
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Quick weigh in as I am in class!

LW: 167
    TW: 166

Keep on truckin to the finish line!
  • Well today started off better then yesterday's barium testing. I had some fibre one for breakfast and am now enjoying my Timmy's coffee. It's going to be busy for me this weekend ... tonight I'm giving a ghost tour (due to the full moon tonight), then tomorrow I'm off to Ottawa (6 hour drive) for a Family Reunion on Sunday and then we'll drive back on Monday so I can get back to my regular job on Tuesday. Wow ... I'm pooped just thinking about it. So how about all of you? Any plans for the weekend?

Yay Ottawa! :happy: Hope you have a great time in my neck of the woods!

As for my weekend, I have a 3k race Saturday morning! I'm both excited and terrified :laugh: I was going to go out for a run last evening as a final practice (giving myself the day off today) but I didn't get much sleep the night before and went to bed instead. On the up side, I feel well rested this morning!
  • magglett
    Well today started off better then yesterday's barium testing. I had some fibre one for breakfast and am now enjoying my Timmy's coffee. It's going to be busy for me this weekend ... tonight I'm giving a ghost tour (due to the full moon tonight), then tomorrow I'm off to Ottawa (6 hour drive) for a Family Reunion on Sunday and then we'll drive back on Monday so I can get back to my regular job on Tuesday. Wow ... I'm pooped just thinking about it. So how about all of you? Any plans for the weekend?

As for my weekend, I have a 3k race Saturday morning! I'm both excited and terrified :laugh: I was going to go out for a run last evening as a final practice (giving myself the day off today) but I didn't get much sleep the night before and went to bed instead. On the up side, I feel well rested this morning!

Yes ... Yay Ottawa!! I love it there. My youngest daughter lives there too so I'll get to see her :happy: Good luck with the race ... sounds like great fun.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member

I will see you tonight for the ghost tour. Mom and the kids and I are going. I contacted Elizabeth to tell her we would be there.

I can't wait!!!

My Magglett, the TV star!!!

*waves down the hallway*

Take care,
    Tammy
  • magglett

I will see you tonight for the ghost tour. Mom and the kids and I are going. I contacted Elizabeth to tell her we would be there.

I can't wait!!!

My Magglett, the TV star!!!

*waves down the hallway*

Take care,
    Tammy

That's cool Tammy ... I'm looking forward to seeing you there. There should be a good sized group coming. Last I heard 22 people signed up ... and that was a while ago. I'm a bit nervous but I always am before a tour and it always seems to be fun anyway.
  • kandyjo

HowlAtMoon.jpg

"Ghost Tour"...? :noway:
  • kandyjo
    Ok so I woke up late and didn't have a chance to weigh myself on my wii fit but I just weighed myself on the UPS scale we have in the back and it spun around to 173-174. YAY! It's between the two so I'm just gonna go with 174 and hopefully my wii agree's tomorrow.

So LW- 175-7

CW- 174 1.7 lbs gone There should be a dancing smiley. :laugh:

This weekend I'm working, bachalorette party, working, working. I gotta work my 2nd job this weekend. :grumble:

HEY! That's 10% of my weight gone! Geez that took longer than I thought. lol

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • kandyjo

You will do AWESOME!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    I haven't been on here in weeks because the hubby and I are trying to conceive :love: Last time I was here I was 125.5 and this week I am 124.5. I take a pregnancy test in the morning. Wish me luck! :wink:

SW: 134.5
    CW: 124.5

Good luck!
  • magglett
    Hi everyone ...

weekend_relax_enjoy.gif
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Lets see if this works right...

lindatammy.jpg

Oh goodie, it worked. This is one of my pics from FanExpo of me and Linda Hamilton.
  • magglett
    Lets see if this works right...

lindatammy.jpg

Oh goodie, it worked. This is one of my pics from FanExpo of me and Linda Hamilton.

Oh My GOD ... How fricken cool is that?!?!??!!
  • Hello everyone!!! Wow, I've had a busy week. I found a scale... still 138. Oh welll!!!!! I think it's because my routine is all off. I will be back to running tonight!!! It's great to hear how everyone's week is going. Oh and by the way, I've updated the website, so it finally has the last two weeks of weigh in's! yay! Have a good weekend.
  • I did it, I ran the 3k! I came in at a time of 20:14. Definitely not very speedy, but not too slow either. I was impressed at how short it seemed, but I was glad to finish too. Everyone got "finisher" medals, it was kinda cute! :laugh:

Then afterwards I went do to a little shopping and bought a pair of jeans in a size 30!!! I haven't been that size since junior high! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.