This Magic Mike.....

Options
13»

Replies

• drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I've been to both male and female strip clubs, well the male was more of the Thunder type deal. IMO, females can wiggle, crawl and writhe on the floor and act more like sex kittens which works well for men as they are all visual. For women, we like to wonder what is under those tight jeans. With men stripping, all they can do is dance around. I think I would love to see more props with the men, heck, throw a woman with the guy and start acting out some steamy scenes or something of that nature. Woman could easily put herself in that woman's place while the 'dance' is being acted out. Throw a guy into a shower and make it more of a peep show - that would be awesome!!

:smokin:
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I think the main difference would be presentation. Haha, a woman can be sleek and sexy, gyrating and caressing a pole. Men pretty much have one move: Wiggle. I personally have no interest in seeing a penis flop in the wind. If I did, I'd ask my husband do to naked jumping jacks to the bumping beat of a Benny Benassi song.

There's no air of mystery when a guy is dancing. There's no anticipation. It seems rough and rushed. And hey, if I wanted that, I'd still be with my ex.
    Haha...best answer ever :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think the appeal for women when it comes to male strippers is really the same as men's appeal to female strippers; a boost for the ego. You go to those places to feel as if you could be desired by someone who looks amazing physically. Strippers, in general, are selling an illusion. They make you believe that they would want you enough to take their clothes off for you. In return, you pay them money. Not sure what the storyline is in the movie, but most customers never get to touch or sample the merchandise (if you know what I mean).

Also, the strippers do it for the ego boost as well, and because the money is ridiculously good.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I have known several of both sexes.
    None were living well, and their lives off stage were pathetic. There were drugs, disease, broken relationships, neglected kids and suicide.
    Much of what seems nice to the eyes gets ugly fast up close.

Cool story , bro.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i think due to the prevalence of sexism. people think it is cooler when a man strips for a living and skanier when a woman does.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Channing Tatum......*drooooool* Sorry, what were we talking about? I got distracted :love:
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    magic_mike615x422.jpg

This movie cannot come out fast enough!!

Whoa I just realized he has a gray tie on..............Hmmm..maybe Magic Mike is secretly Mr. Fifty Shades hehehehe.
    I can think of a few things I could do with his tie, sorry distracted by the yumminess in that picture!!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I couldn't watch that movie! I'd have my eyes covered the whole time. I'm one of those...not quite sure what that says about me.

I have respect for anyone, male or female, who has the huevos to get up on a stage and work it. I don't care what moral blah, blahs and oh but it's blah, blah. That takes something I don't have.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Having worked in a beer and shot speed bar..we would have male strippers in there about every 3 months. Most of them are gay, ladies. I still can't get the image out of my head of the one time I went into the bathroom and saw 2 of them using a penis pump before their set...............

straight clubs tend to hire gay dancers, gay clubs tend to hire straight dancers. that way the owners know there's not going to be anything that will get him in jail for prostitution.

as for full nude v partial nude, it depends on the state and the business license.

i think, honestly, that we're more accepting of female strippers. if a hot woman says "i strip at such-and-such club" not many ppl judge it unless you're in a really xian area. but if a GUY says that he strips, he's judged a lot. i'm sure tht some of it is the heteronormative idea that dancing isn't masculine. i'm sure that part of it is prudishness (though i assume that's what the women face most). but i think that there's a lot of sexism involved on both sides.
  • fatboymax
    fatboymax Posts: 90
    Options
    I have been to both types of strip clubs and know a lot of people in the industry. Here where i live it is legal to do pretty much anything as long as the persons involved are both ok with it. Men are visual so even if a woman has a paper bag on her head and smells like rotten eggs, then guys will drool if her body is nice. Guys are simple that way.

Male strippers have a tough job. They have to sell their sexuality. Women mostly give them a hard time and normally dont buy into it. But those ones that do do give in are nuts. They will scream and yell and grab...what a show! If you ever wanna do some people watching go to one of these places. Some women turn into the most hilarious sex crazed werewolves. It is a sight to see!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who's a male stripper. He's GORGEOUS, straight, and has the c0ck to back it up! That being said, he hates it. he does it to pay the bills, but also works as a personal trainer. he's hoping soon the training will be enough to support him. but, for now, he dances in a club, but also does private parties. c0ck out is allowed at private parties, but not in the club. He says the tips are way better at a private party, but the women go way too far. he says he's usually sore when he's done working a private party from the grabbing and such...

I'd happily watch him do whatever he wanted all day long. that being said, i'd MUCH prefer to see female strippers any day of the week. In fact, i think we're gonna go do that tomorrow night...
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I tend to assume the male strippers are gay. Not sure why but I do.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I've been to a male strip show...something similar to Thunder From Down Under...I had buff, sexy, damn near naked guys sit on my lap...lay on me and drag me up on stage to be flung about.

I hope they come back to Reno soon :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let me know as far in advance as possible...I want to go with you!

I've been to strip shows here...some better than others....ranging from me yawn...to me drooling.

Edited to say...I've also been to see the female strippers...I don't judge either gender. Just a way to pay the bills.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I've been to a male strip show...something similar to Thunder From Down Under...I had buff, sexy, damn near naked guys sit on my lap...lay on me and drag me up on stage to be flung about.

I hope they come back to Reno soon :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Let me know as far in advance as possible...I want to go with you!

I've been to strip shows here...some better than others....ranging from me yawn...to me drooling.

My friend & I were going out to dinner & the restaurant had FREE tickets...we totally scored! :bigsmile: Thunder from Down Under is usually here around the end of October...just sayin'! :wink:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Men pretty much have one move: Wiggle.

You must not have seen the previews for Magic Mike
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sweeping statement alert!

I think the difference is down to the attitude of audience. Men go to get turned on, women go to have a laugh with their friends. And here in the UK the male strippers don't tend to get their willys out. Against the law you know.:laugh:

Say it's not so...I saw the Full Monty. :sad:

It's not so. I've been to a male strip show in the UK and I saw sooo much c0ck there! Acres of it. :laugh:
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I would think male strippers are gross, but its channing tatum....so NO! I want to see it. He's freaking hot.