30 Day Shred -- Doesn't Get Results?

Options
124»

Replies

• cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 today,doing it about 5x per week. I'm also controlling calorie intake, usually eating back about half of my exercise cals. I take the dog for a 20-25 min fast walk (3.5 - 4 mph) a couple of times per week. According to the scale this AM, I have lost 8 lbs in 23 days. I was fairly sedentary before.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking, to summarize, I will NOT do the 30DS. I will wait until I have burned off my fat with strict cardio and dieting and use the 30DS to tone up. I'll also use it while I am on vacation in Turkey so I don't fall off the wagon completely. ;)

Thanks for ALL of your support and help!

Don't wait until you lose the weight to strengthen your muscle. While you will not see the hard work until you burn the fat, it will give you a good foundation.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Wow. You look incredible. I wouldn't say you were over weight before, however; maybe I should wait until I'm in the 140s to see results with the 30DS?
    [/quote]

Thanks! I lost a total of 10lbs in 30 days. After doing The Shred, I did Jillian Michael's "Trouble Zones" video too, and now I am down another 8lbs.
    And no-- don't wait. Start now to burn the fat!
  • staceyrich9
    Options
    what is it? where do i get information?
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I've just started level 3, and though I've only lost about 2 pounds, I can tell that a lot of me is smaller. "Trouble spots" that I wanted to shrink have shrunk -- but maybe not as much as I'd like. I've found my best results have come from adding 30DS onto my regular workouts and then eating back almost all my exercised calories, minus about 200.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Doing the 30 Day Shred didn't deliver amazing results on the scale for me- but delivered a huge difference to my body and more importantly converted me to loving doing daily exercise. Before the shred I pretty much hated any form of exercise and now I feel lost if I haven't done something challenging to my body everyday.