SEXY WORKOUT CLOTHES

Options
124»

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I could literally careless what I work out in... I put on the baggiest shirt and shorts and just go for it. I really don't care what other people think about it. Now after I've showered, that is a different story.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I love athleta.com, but way too spendy for me..
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've gotten some really cute workout tops at the thrift store for $5
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it others like to look sexy or good while working out, but don't be wearing stuff and not be working out. I mean I see women and men come to the gym all decked out and not even break a sweat! :P and please, if you want to dress up and prance around in front of the mirror so you can see yourself in your lululemon skirt, make sure your actually doing the right moves or get out of my view! I'm here to sweat not put on a show for others to see. :P and I use the miroor to see if my alignment is correct and also to balance.

rant over. ;D
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    If they have Winners or TJ Maxx in your country swing by their workout section. Its a bit hit and miss, but I'm building up a nice collection of tiny shorts, running skirts and snug, quick dry tops all for no more than $20 per item.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it others like to look sexy or good while working out, but don't be wearing stuff and not be working out. I mean I see women and men come to the gym all decked out and not even break a sweat! :P and please, if you want to dress up and prance around in front of the mirror so you can see yourself in your lululemon skirt, make sure your actually doing the right moves or get out of my view! I'm here to sweat not put on a show for others to see. :P and I use the miroor to see if my alignment is correct and also to balance.

rant over. ;D
    or what?

seriously. i'm curious. i always wonder what people will do when they say stuff like do this OR ELSE. what's the or else? :laugh:

do you come to an internet forum and complain or is there an actual confrontation?
  • TXBlueEyes
    Options
    My favorite home workout attire is Soffe Junior teeny tiny shorts and a sports bra (matching colors, of course). My husband drools over them and I have every motivation in the world to workout harder so I can look better in them. The shorts really bare-all, so every pound lost and muscle gained shows. Plus they are CHEAP.

Solid Color: http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11102&storeId=10051&productId=44307&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=20352&top_category=
    Two Color: http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=11102&storeId=10051&productId=53953&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=20774&top_category=&color=657&colorname=Fuchsia/Deep Mint
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I used to hide my body while working out. My tummy went out past my boobs. It made me feel upset. But ever since my boobs came out beyond my tummy I have felt good and just wear a sports bra now. It makes me feel sexy and it reminds me how far I have come. Not to mention the husband likes to check me out when i work out now :blushing:

What is so wrong about looking a little sexy if you feel good?
  • jlcl119
    jlcl119 Posts: 51
    Options
    Though not "sexy" I really like Gap's gFast line. It's tight and flattering, high waisted (so pants don't fall when running), and moisture wicking. My husband thinks I look fantastic in it and it's completely functional while I'm sweating my face off running or lifting. It is also reasonably priced and can be down right cheap during sales. I got three sets (a pair of capris and a tank each) for less than $50 just today.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I like Danskin Now workout tops from Walmart. I've also found loads o' stuff at thrift stores. I have about 5-8 pairs of Nike workout tights from the thrifty and they are $50-$65 in the sports store. I got them for $4-$6 each.