Insanity or p90x results/ pics??

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I still have 3 weeks to go, but here is my progress so far!

[img][/img]7498239152_45a3f1f771.jpg
    pizap.com13412636116441 by Zayliesmommy, on Flickr
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Recently completed P90X about 33 pounds! The top pic is Day 1 (around 27% body fat according to an online calculator) and the bottom is Day 90 (I believe about 16-17% body fat). I just started Insanity yesterday. Best of luck!

028.jpg

002-2.jpg

You did the MF'in thing.!!! Great results
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    Here are my pics from my first round of P90X. :smile:

rsz_rsz_day_0_day_90.jpg

17427511.png
  • DFurg
    DFurg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What time of day does everyone work out? And how did they eat? I have Insanity and I tried it once but was only able to complete about 3 weeks due to a very busy schedule. I did see results though! But I want to try again and I'm afraid of the same thing happening. I also don't want to sabbatoge any of my results by eating badly..
  • BrofessorPHD
    BrofessorPHD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Women who had great results with Insanity or P90X (sorry... not trying to be sexist guys).. what does your nutrition look like? How many calories do you take in daily? Do you eat back your exercise calories? I'm on day 5 of Insanity and want to maximize my results!
  • slynn28
    Options
    I am doing Insanity, these are my 3 week comparison and I am currently on week 4. I love Insanity it is crazy but you also do not need any equipment for it which is a plus in my book!

wee3.jpg
    week3.jpg
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

u look great! u can def tell te diff from yr before pics. im also doing insanity but tmrw ill be done with week two ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!