Anyone up for a Challenge?

Options
124»

Replies

• NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow! Level 2 is hard! I had to take some breaks during the plié squats (my HRM was beeping due to the effort), but kept going... I guess it will be easier next time. Tomorrow, upper body level 2... Wish me luck! :)

I'm here cheering you on! It's a tough step up...lol..I'm skeered for next week!!!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I did BBLB1 yesterday with BBUB1 scheduled today. I worked it all out to coordinate it with the novice 15k program i'm doing and it fits together nicely! I just hope my body can handle it! :laugh:
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I did the Level 1 lower body today and wow, I sure felt it! I am not going to do the upper body after previewing it because I'm also doing the 30 day shred right now and there would be a lot of overlap, but definitely doing the lower body stuff. Wow, hi shaky legs!
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I did BBLB1 yesterday with BBUB1 scheduled today. I worked it all out to coordinate it with the novice 15k program i'm doing and it fits together nicely! I just hope my body can handle it! :laugh:
    Awesome! I'm doing out with a 5k training. What program do you use for the 15k?
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I did the Level 1 lower body today and wow, I sure felt it! I am not going to do the upper body after previewing it because I'm also doing the 30 day shred right now and there would be a lot of overlap, but definitely doing the lower body stuff. Wow, hi shaky legs!

I plan to do the shred later...only a couple things in my proverbial plate at a time..

;)
    Great job! Keep it up!

Edited for spelling.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Bump be backl to reply in a bit. Thanks for sharing! Ohh Bb lvl 2 kicks @SS yep it did mine. I am pressing on tho!!!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Bump be back to reply in a bit. Thanks for sharing! Ohh Bb lvl 2 kicks @SS yep it did mine. I am pressing on tho!!!

Here's evidence it works! I am still doing this and going to keep posting updates to my post for each workout I complete.

Start date: June 25, 2012
    onemonthworkoutback.jpgJuly72012BackBB.jpg
    End of Level 1 Week 2: July 6, 2012
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options

I'm following Hal Higdon's novice 15k program...I did c25k and graduated in May, it's such a great program!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else prefer one workout to the other in the programme?
    I'm finishing level 1 tomorrow and starting level 2 next week and I find the upper body exercises easier/more enjoyable than the lower body exercises...wonder if this will change as I turn it up a notch, hmmmm

Oh, and Monday was nothing to worry about (my mid-workout melt down) twas just PMS (sorry if that was TMI) My legs were burning today but after work got to it and did the whole level 1 lower body workout enjoying the burn during the glute/butt bridges (the last set was when I broke down on Monday) without stopping and still had the strength to go swimming tonight as well :happy:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    I'm finishing level 1 tomorrow and starting level 2 next week and I find the upper body exercises easier/more enjoyable than the lower body exercises...wonder if this will change as I turn it up a notch, hmmmm

Oh, and Monday was nothing to worry about (my mid-workout melt down) twas just PMS (sorry if that was TMI) My legs were burning today but after work got to it and did the whole level 1 lower body workout enjoying the burn during the glute/butt bridges (the last set was when I broke down on Monday) without stopping and still had the strength to go swimming tonight as well :happy:

GRATS!!! :drinker:
    I prefer lower because I'm stronger in legs area and can keep up for most part. I'm new to lifting so gotta get used to the upper. I have been working out in gym for nearly 2 months now. I began bench pressing and dead lifting last Tue. The upper level 2 is quite tough, but I am pressing on.
  • KristenCook2
    KristenCook2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    All right - I'm inspired! I'm going to try BB on Monday. I just did Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred yesterday so I can barely walk today. I'll recover over the weekend and let you know how my Monday workout goes!
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    Bump be back to reply in a bit. Thanks for sharing! Ohh Bb lvl 2 kicks @SS yep it did mine. I am pressing on tho!!!

Here's evidence it works! I am still doing this and going to keep posting updates to my post for each workout I complete.

Start date: June 25, 2012
    onemonthworkoutback.jpgJuly72012BackBB.jpg
    End of Level 1 Week 2: July 6, 2012

You are so SUPERFAB for posting those here! I WILL HAVE PICS... down the line, give me time ladies (and gent) ;)
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options

I'm following Hal Higdon's novice 15k program...I did c25k and graduated in May, it's such a great program!

Thanks chica! I'll check that out. I'm getting into week 4 C25K now. :D LOVING EVERY MINUTE
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options

I find I love or hate one or both sporadically... so, I think it's great because it keeps me interested and engaged and challenged. You're doing awesome!

~I'm currently Week 5-day 1 LL3!!~
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    All right - I'm inspired! I'm going to try BB on Monday. I just did Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred yesterday so I can barely walk today. I'll recover over the weekend and let you know how my Monday workout goes!
    How's it going Kristen?!! Can't wait to hear back from you!! KEEP IT UP!
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    This is my 2nd week doing it, I only did it 2 days last week though. I am doing lower tonight. It is tough and will leave you sore, but that is how you know it is really working. :smile:
  • lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued...
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 yesterday and today, was sore from my waist down. Doing the ground exercises for the upper body today was tough - everytime she was like 'flip over' for the other side, I was like "ow ow ow ow ow!" must be doing it right though, that lactic acid is good:tongue:
  • NostalgicMuse
    Options
    I will finish tonight. The last one!!! Hard to believe, but I feel so much accomplishment reaching this point. I do plan to incorporate the workouts into my routine, and I'll be adding a new regimen, but will keep Butt Bible as a cardio routine to do. Especially love LL2/ UL3

My pics will be posted towards the end of the week-- excited/nervous to share them!!!
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump, because I'll be back!