Why the same threads everyday?

Options
deads99
deads99 Posts: 77
I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but its sad how people can just sit back all day with their head in the gutter. Its really bad when they are married.

Get a life.

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but its sad how people can just sit back all day with their head in the gutter. Its really bad when they are married.

Get a life.

Soooooooo married people aren't allowed to talk or think about sex? Well dammit, someone forget to pass me that memo.

*runs off to find slutty female friends to flirt with*
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    We have no souls.

And you're the one who started this thread, you get a life.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    people are talking about sex all day? is that what you're all up to when i'm working?

i hate missing out on this stuff.
  • DENALI2017
    DENALI2017 Posts: 53
    Options
    Sex = Head in the gutter? Really? Really?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    people are talking about sex all day? is that what you're all up to when i'm working?

Please, we exchanged PMs today concerning junk, what more did you want?
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Get a life.

Soooooooo married people aren't allowed to talk or think about sex? Well dammit, someone forget to pass me that memo.

*runs off to find slutty female friends to flirt with*

How ya doing hot stuff *bats eyelashes*
  • willia123
    willia123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I may have to become more involved on here if this is the case!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

Please, we exchanged PMs today concerning junk, what more did you want?

more. just more :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Awwww...is no one flirting with you?? Here, I'll show you my boobies...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSByaiW8yoY7MrQj4BPbw8TmYPVzd3dwaf_A_h8NLF3ENDTu38fmA

All better?
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Get a life.

I must be using a completely different MFP than you are...
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I came on this thread hoping to hear a ***** about how people keep debating eating back exercise calories, logging cleaning as exercise, etc etc.

But naw.

I like sex.
    I like willies.
    They feel nice inside me.

yay for sex!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    Options

Get a life.

I love having my head in the gutter!

But at least we are getting sex! Really bad when they are married? Seriously? My wife and I ( and some of her friends ) have more of a sex life than you or Larry Flynt can imagine!
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...basic needs:

Food
    Drink
    Sex
    Sleep

Dunno...
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options

I must be using a completely different MFP than you are...

^^^ THIS!!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex.

WHERE?? WHERE???
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Get a life.

While I personally hate how there are more topics regarding sex or similar topics to it than actual fitness related, for alot of people sex is directly related to fitness or the other way around.

I will have to say though that any silly boy/girl type thread gets a 100 times more attention than most fitness related threads but the mods aren't stopping anyone from using this site for simply using the chat-chat section. If the mods don't mind, why do we? Live and let live

ETA: What IS annoying is when somebody asks a legit question and the same folks try to derail the topic. Be it with feminism talk or sexual or just troll in general. THAT is what I personally think needs to stop
  • ScottyNoHotty
    Options
    I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex.

WHERE?? WHERE???

HERE HERE !!!!!!!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    try posting a different topic

they will all condemn you

#truth
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    26a.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My head is not in the gutter. It's between the thigh gap making a friend!
This discussion has been closed.