this was their only post, interesting
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have my head in the gutter than up my a** :laugh:
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yea I am a MFP message board virgin and am surprised at all the seemingly slutty fitness people on here. I wonder if we can plan one big MFP fitness slutopalooza?
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I hate any topic that is brought up daily. There is a search button for a reason.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I don't see these threads about sex being posted everyday :(

Maybe i should learn to use the search function!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXsUKZ5pu9yI2ne3wkhwEp31tmikawvhsjMYcka538a3m-rnI7
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    im not sure i've ever posted in a thread without referencing my balls, or jizz, or vaginas....unless we're talking about calories...then i talk mostly about vagina lite.

you sound like a party, dude.

welcome to MFP - My Flirtatious Playland.
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    this was their only post, interesting

AND the op has only been here since June...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I hate any topic that is brought up daily. There is a search button for a reason.

From my understanding, moderators donot mind re-posts and due to lack of any guidelines or deletion of same posts they might even be encouraging re-posts of GOOD QUALITY posts
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

From my understanding, moderators donot mind re-posts and due to lack of any guidelines or deletion of same posts they might even be encouraging re-posts of GOOD QUALITY posts

thats true....I guess I am one of those people who loves the recent thread button, well used to. The forums were much better back in 09
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have my head in the gutter than up my a** :laugh:

<creep>
    seems we'll have to agree to disagree, as I would rather have my head up your *kitten* than in the gutter.
    </creep>
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but its sad how people can just sit back all day with their head in the gutter. Its really bad when they are married.

Get a life.
    Hmmm... Get a life? Maybe post from your real account?

same_threads.png
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    im having meat for dinner.
  • gypsycoyote
    Options
    I think the OP is talking about sex posts, not relating to fitness or healthy eating, in the fitness and healthy eating type forums. There is a time and place for flirty, sex filled convos. And in the case of married people, they may be talking about how there is the possibility for married people flirting and having sex conversations with strangers. Some people do not find that appropriate. I personally feel inadequate when my partner talks about having sex with other girls, even jokingly - I have self esteem issues. But like I said, there is a time and place for such conversations, and it, in the end, is the choice of the married person to have those conversations. :D I personally have no issue with it, I just pass right over those topics unless it strikes my fancy to comment :D
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I see the same people over and over spending all day on MFP talking about sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but its sad how people can just sit back all day with their head in the gutter. Its really bad when they are married.

Get a life.

Soooooooo married people aren't allowed to talk or think about sex? Well dammit, someone forget to pass me that memo.

*runs off to find slutty female friends to flirt with*

Well hi there. ;)
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I havent said this for at least a week , BACON.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Get a life.
    Hmmm... Get a life? Maybe post from your real account?

same_threads.png

Ah, you beat me to it.
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So I'm wondering if this is how deads99 pictured this going, I'm guessing probably not, still we'd best stop <s>talking about</s> having all of the sex.
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Yeah I must have missed all those threads! Where r they
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I think Ive been going to the wrong threads :( DAMMIT!!!
This discussion has been closed.