Foods that you have a particular way of eating...

Options
1235»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    hmmm---i must have something sweet AND savory at every meal/snack

if i have a bag of chips or something i always try to eat the broken ones first

i have to have PILES at meals--no casseroles/1 dish meals for me
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Peach crust. You might be inclined to call it "peach cobbler" but I don't even need the actual peaches. Just lots of crust baked in sweetened peach juice with brown sugar. LOL!

I will eat a regular cobbler with peaches in it, but I've been known to piss off my mom for tearing hers up and leaving a pan full of peaches with no crust. LMAO!
    Options
    Peach crust. You might be inclined to call it "peach cobbler" but I don't even need the actual peaches. Just lots of crust baked in sweetened peach juice with brown sugar. LOL!

I will eat a regular cobbler with peaches in it, but I've been known to piss off my mom for tearing hers up and leaving a pan full of peaches with no crust. LMAO!

Yummy!! I'm like that with apple crisp
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i eat things i don't like first and save what i like for last.

I always do this... I sometimes have a little mental battle inside my head on what I think tastes the best while I'm eating, so I can figure out which bite I will take last. :laugh:

i do this too!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I see I'm not the only OCD one here on MFP!!! :laugh:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    i can't remember the last time i heated up leftovers....i love cold leftovers! especially pasta, pizza, and soup!

Cold pizza makes the BEST breakfast some days (depending on the pizza, of course).

Definitely depending on where the pizza is from but oh yeah! It's an awesome weekend breakfast!
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Maybe it isn't too weird, but I like to eat sweet things when they are frozen. I put applesauce, yogurt, grapes, cake, candy bars and even pb&j's in the freezer before I eat them! :)
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Eggs over medium....eat whites first, then pop the yolks in my mouth:)

BTW have not had an over-medium egg in 65 days....
  • garnetmemory
    garnetmemory Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who LOVES the filling of pecan pie but does not like the pecans. They are the easiest things to make, so I will make the pies for her, with a token pecan or two on top.

Then I hand her a fork and back away slowly :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My Greek Salad. Everything gets eaten first (lettuce, tomato and cucumbers) then I save the feta and olives for last. I have a bit of feta ontop of an olive and eat the chunks of feta left over for the very end.

Oh! And I suck off the chocolate on chocolate covered pretzels before I eat the pretzel.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i have to turn my black olives into little black bunnies and then bite their little bunny heads off.

332727637_f9c8617aa3_m.jpg
    Options
    If I do eat olives I have to put them on my fingers like E.T.

I NEED lemon in order to drink black tea

If I have a muffin I'll always cut it

I have to cut pears and hard nectarines to enjoy them because biting them makes my gums itch