Had to share my excitement with someone...

Options
123457»

Replies

• edabrowski
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it going and keep us posted!!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're amazing! Thanks for sharing your excitement with us. I'm so happy for you! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • joylovesjose
    joylovesjose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you but feel so incredibly proud of you! That is so great!!!!!!!!!
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    You are awesome! You look like you are glowing and have that spark in your eyes! Way to go! Rock on!!!!!!!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! You really are doing it! High five!
  • denisanch1
    Options
    Good job girl! So proud of you! I just started a journey to loose 115 lbs, with a similar story. I have battled my weight my whole life. YOU are an inspiration to me! Keep shining you super star! XOXO
  • kerridonnally
    kerridonnally Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say to this. You are awesome!! It must be so scary to venture out and really try to succeed at this. I know it seems like the odds are stacked against you when you are starting out so far away from your goal (I got up to 300 lbs), but you ARE really doing it. Congrats, you deserve to feel good about yourself!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    congrats! keep it up!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. I love your eyes and the shape of your cheekbones. And your lips do that really pretty peak thing. [/offtopic]

And, on topic, you look GREAT!! Keep up the amazing work! What a difference!!
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG sweetheart you're doing so great!! Your ability to exercise is really impressive, lot of skinny people could not do it even!! And look at your pics - you're a beautiful curvy girl now. WTG!!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Wtg your doing great
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! You are doing the right thing! Keep going! You can do it! Wish you all the best on your way!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for the continued kind words and all the friend adds/messages. The support means so much to me =)
  • jwhitch
    jwhitch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!