30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! ...with noticeably LESS sweating!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    On to day 6 and workout 7. Ended up doing it again last night because dare I say it? I ENJOY It =O Kicks my *kitten* but the endorphins after really make a change to my day.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and I started a little bit before you guys (the 27th) and I'm loving it so far! I have been combining it with a few miles on the treadmill every few days and last time I checked a few days ago I've lost 10 pounds.

I've done my first push ups that I've ever been able to do in my entire life two days ago! I discovered this in level 2 during the walk out push ups. I got so excited I started doing multiple push ups each time! :P

Whoever is doing Ripped in 30 afterwards I'll definitely be down!
  • sky15425
    sky15425 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done.
    Today my upper back/shoulder area is alittle sore, but I keep reading it will get better day 5.

Is anyone doing the 30 day shred for 30 days straight?
  • margaretasid
    margaretasid Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I missed 1 day and feeling bad about it. Definitely will be doing other DVD if i see changes that is :)
  • trudence1
    trudence1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just found this group, but am so excited to join you all. I started a day behind you, but reading through these posts have already helped me, it is great to know what I am experiencing the norm.
    I forgot to get measurements...oops...so I will have to do that today.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    So just wondering, what are peoples plans for after the 30ds? As much as I hate her, (just for the pain at the sweating I do) I think I'm going to be sticking with Jillian for a while. She knows what she's talking about and her workouts get great results. So after this I'm considering ripped in 30 days or 6 week 6 pack.

I was going to do ripped in 30 afterwards! :)

Really? We should get a group together after this to start it =)

I agree Ripped in 30 should be next. I do love to hate Jillian. She kills you and makes it short and sweet, but she gets the job done. will be getting more of her programs and doing them til the end of the year and beyond
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Can't start July 1st obviously but I just ordered it from Amazon last night so starting it soon! Good luck!
  • Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    D3L1 done. It kills me but I get such a buzz afterwards! I actually love it so far. I hope I feel the same about it In the next couple of weeks. Will definitely be doing Ripped in 30 after if I see some results. :)
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    After not being able to fall asleep because my abs hurt last night from D1, I got up this morning & have completed L1D2! Still feel as excited about it as I did yesterday!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done but couldnt run today as my daughter is of school ill so in my madness i decided to do all 3 levels I did it but now i am so shaky and I will hurt tomorrow. I am also on nights tonight. Right now I think i have lost the plot. I hope i have a bikini body in 3 weeks after all this.
  • meshaay
    meshaay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done.
    Today my upper back/shoulder area is alittle sore, but I keep reading it will get better day 5.

I'm doing the shred for 30 days straight. I just finished level one day 6.
  • EmiFighting
    Options
    I'm on 30DS and going to push through 30 days straight. Finished L1D2 yesterday. My butt and legs hurt the most - I feel like I'm going to fall down the stairs sometimes when I'm walking down haha!

Decided to try this after getting a little bored of TurboJam. Hoping for results!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    I've done my first push ups that I've ever been able to do in my entire life two days ago! I discovered this in level 2 during the walk out push ups. I got so excited I started doing multiple push ups each time! :P

Good for you! I'm still working toward a good push-up. Already seeing improvement though!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done.

I am!!
  • flowergirl73
    Options
    So I've actually gained 2 pounds! Not really what I signed up for but I'm going to trust the process and keep plugging along.

Are you all eating back your calories?
  • staceymae19
    Options
    I am going to start today, how has it been going? Do you do the DVD everyday??
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    I know I'm WAY late, but a friend just gave me 30DS. I'm starting tonight!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done.

I'm doing the shred for 30 days straight. I just finished level one day 6.

I'm doing it straight too. Want this over as soon as possible to build strength and endurance.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    So I've actually gained 2 pounds! Not really what I signed up for but I'm going to trust the process and keep plugging along.

Are you all eating back your calories?

It's a good sign =) When working out, you tear the muscle (which is how we gain better from during their repair) and with this process the muscles retain water. Give it a week or 2 and the weight will drop off.