What's your odd Non-Scale-Goal?

Options
I've always wanted super short pixie style hair. I mean super short and choppy.

Unfortunately short hair like that looks rediculous on bigger women. So my non scale goal is to get fit enough that I can cut my hair super short like that and still look sexy!

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'd like better definition of my muscles. I'm strong, and carry a lot of muscle, I'd like it to show a little better.
  • Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    I miss my feet. Yes, I can still see them! :) But they used to be pretty cute. I've given myself weekly pedicures for like 10 years now. But, the more weight I gain, the chubbier my feet get, and they're actually kinda depressing me. It's silly, but I miss my cute feet.
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be toned. I have a weight in mind, but honestly it's flexible. What I really want to to be toned and happy with what I see in teh mirror.
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    To fit into a UK size 10!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    To be able to do 10 pulls up - mainly because everyone says I'll never do it!
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Love your haristyle goal ... I always said the same about me too. I've never looked good in a summer dress, I look forward to being able to wear the cute dresses I see everyone in the office wearing.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    My goal is a size 8......I am an 11-13 now and I have never been smaller then what i am now so i am excited to see if...no WHEN I get there :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My odd goals, or rewards for hitting goal, are a short inverted bob cut and another tattoo or two to represent the new me.
    <~~~~~Got this one yesterday!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure , heart disease and the like run in the family. Just trying to keep everything in check. My uncle's been on HBP meds since he was 32. I don't want to be like that.
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I work with elderly people and am always getting called 'a big strong girl' by them - I am tall and have a broad build so im never going to get away from that, but i would like to think 'yes, yes i am' when they say that, rather than 'thats a polite way of calling me a lump!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Mine's not weird but I want my belly button pierced. I'm a uk size 8/10 but I carry all my flab in this litte 'shelf' above my navel which my piercer said will get in the way :(
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Low rise jeans. They don't really come in plus size (at least not at lane bryant). I used to love love love low rise jeans because they fit me better.

My goal size range for pants is 6-10 and shirts sm-med
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Handstand push-ups on a chair. I'd like to squat more than my body weight, as well.

Oh, and I'd really like a flat stomach.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My odd goals, or rewards for hitting goal, are a short inverted bob cut and another tattoo or two to represent the new me.
    <~~~~~Got this one yesterday!

Love that tattoo!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    One of my non scale goals is to fit into a size 16 and get a tattoo about something to do with my weightloss :)
  • sarbahanew
    sarbahanew Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really can't wait to have more energy to do things after work besides laying on the couch! Ever since I gained the last 40+ pounds, I feel like I have less energy than I used to. Hopefully with the changes I'm starting to make, that energy will come back!!
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    herownkindofwonderfull Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted super short pixie style hair. I mean super short and choppy.

Unfortunately short hair like that looks rediculous on bigger women. So my non scale goal is to get fit enough that I can cut my hair super short like that and still look sexy!

^Same! ha!
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    I'd like better definition of my muscles. I'm strong, and carry a lot of muscle, I'd like it to show a little better.

cutting dairy might help ;)
    dairy products thicken the skin... lack of them makes it thinner... thus showing definition more.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My odd NSV goal is to be able to cross my legs again and it be comfortable.
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    as for one of mine not listed yet... I want to be able to lift more than a bunch of the boys at my gym.
    Not to mention, more than my guy friends.

We'll see if I get there! I used to be like that in High School! ;)