What's your odd Non-Scale-Goal?

Options

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    To be the pretty/fit mom at my kids' school. Basically for people to look at me and say "Wow...you have 2 kids??". I don't want to look good...for having too kids. I just want to look good!
  • I want to be able to walk around in a sports bra and spandex shorts and feel confident.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I want my belly button measurement to be 33 inches or less. I am at 37.5 right now and started at a 44 inch measurement May 17, 2011
  • scollins1982
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a skirt or short shorts and not worry about my thighs chafing. I've always had big, thick thighs and I want to lose enough weight that they're not so big that they rub together that much.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Comfortable size 4 - and I'd love to "look like" I lift weights....
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I want to look like I'm NOT pregnant before I actually get pregnant in the next year or so.
  • calitravelingal
    Options
    being able to cross my legs and sit like a woman, comfortably is my short term non scale goal!
  • lucybelly
    lucybelly Posts: 17
    Options
    A spaghetti strap dress is a feminine way to show off shoulders and arms, can't do it bit big wobbly arms!!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Odd? To have a happy belly button. A little less frowny looking now, but still not happy. :tongue:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Mine may be TMI, but I havent seen a certain area in while. :laugh: Like 2 years since getting pregnant and having my son who will be 18 months in July :sad: Anyways I would like to be able to see "all of me again. Just by looking down. No lifting or shifting necessary
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I want to swim 100 laps no prob. Right now I have trouble breaking 20. :blushing:
  • BartsGurl
    BartsGurl Posts: 19
    Options
    You know fat people always get a bad deal on planes, like babies even if you do no wrong someone is always unhappy that you dared to fly. I have sat at my highest weight next to "normal" size men who took up more space and caused me to crush up next to the window or sit the whole way with my arms crossed just so they wouldn't be touching me and frankly it's not comfortable; so my non scale goal is to fit comfortably in an airplane seat regardless of who sits next to me and so that whoever does sit down won't make sour face just because of my size.

Hey, that's a really good one!! Reminds me of the last time I went to Busch Gardens and rode the Super Swing with my 4-yr-old son. How embarrassing! My bloated hips and butt could barely squeeze into the seat and I'm pretty sure it was an ugly sight to see if you were sitting behind me. I probably looked like one of those glass and metal candle lanterns...you know, the metal is the form and the glass is all bubbling and oozing out around it! LOL!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    When I go to the beach I want to be able to lay there in peace and not have a bunch of people keep dragging me into the water singing the "Free Willy" song! :laugh:
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    To look more like my Second Life avatar (who looks like a slimmer version of me), and then get the same haircut :)
  • BartsGurl
    BartsGurl Posts: 19
    Options
    I want to swim 100 laps no prob. Right now I have trouble breaking 20. :blushing:

Durn, I'd love to do TWENTY! I can only do 7 without stopping. Keep up the great work!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Before I lost 56 pounds it was to be able to shave my vagina without having to move the muffin top out of the way.

Now that I can do that, it's not as exciting as I thought it would be.

Meh

^^This^^^ Exactly. Need the muffin top gone!
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I want to get to where I don't jiggle. I want my skin to be tight on my muscles not fat. I want to get a tattoo on my hip (to work on the completion of my leg-to-shoulder piece), and I don't want my artist tattooing jiggling flesh.

I also want to do a warrior dash so I have to get a bunch of goals met to do this - be able to run 5K, pull up my body weight, climb a wall with a rope, all of the fun things I may have to do on the dash.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    I am waist training so my ultimate goal is an 18 inch waist. I am getting into my corset in five more pounds because I just feel fat if I wear it right now.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I also would love to be able to wrap my towel all the way around. There is a gap at my tummy and hips now. I would really like for it to close and for it to reach the other side of my body, so I can tuck it on the other side under my arm, you know? That would be so nice :-)
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Our area offers horse back riding thru trails and along the beach. My husband wants to take me but I refuse to go until I am at a weight that I don't consider animal cruelty.