What's your odd Non-Scale-Goal?

Options

Replies

• PeopleAreStrange
    Options
    I've always wanted super short pixie style hair. I mean super short and choppy.

Unfortunately short hair like that looks rediculous on bigger women. So my non scale goal is to get fit enough that I can cut my hair super short like that and still look sexy!

When I was younger & slim I had a gorgeous spiky hair cut.If I went for that now I'd look like cress growing out of an egg.Oh to be able to carry that off again x
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Handstand push-ups on a chair. I'd like to squat more than my body weight, as well.

Oh, and I'd really like a flat stomach.

I'd also like to squat my BW
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I want my "fat apron" gone. I also want to be able to buy regular size clothes again and not have to settle for unflattering plus size stuff.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go to the pool with my kids and not carry around a towel to cover myself. PLUS, I want to lok sexy on my honeymoon!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a home on a lake and I swam every day of the summer. I was even water skiing at 5-6 years old. So, fast forward to now...I swim maybe 1-2 times a year, I am embarrassed to wear a bathing suit, I LOVE the water and would swim every day if I could but I just don't. That needs to change.

Every year my husband's office has a company lobster bake/steak dinner at the owners camp. They have a speed boat and canoes, kayaks...etc. Last year I couldn't get up on the water skis!!! I tried like 5 times before I got exhausted and it started sprinkling and we had to stop. I am going to get up this year dammit! haha
  • tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Definitely for me it is a flat stomach. I can't remember having one since before my first pregnancy 8 years ago. I know I will always have stretched skin but I want the muscles of my stomach to be flat.
  • cheddar2000
    cheddar2000 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal is to have a body that can show off a tattoo well. I don't have any tattoo's but once I reach my goal weight I plan on getting one of a heart with my three kids names in it. Just not sure where to get it, any suggestions (I don't like pain)?
  • ash012
    ash012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love your haristyle goal ... I always said the same about me too. I've never looked good in a summer dress, I look forward to being able to wear the cute dresses I see everyone in the office wearing.

Summer dresses for sure! A cute little white one with spaghetti straps. With large badonkadonks I can't wear cute little things.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for when I can sit down in a chair, and have space on either side to the arms. I can fit in chairs just fine, but I want that space! When I see Kelly Ripa sit her chair (and i will never EVER be that small), you can fit like, 2 of her in that chair, all that space! I just want a fraction of that!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    To wear a Corset (like those you get at Hot Topic) and be able to breathe after it zips!
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a dress/skirt without my legs rubbing together.

The usual ones, I cannot wait for a new wardrobe and would like to have my hair shorter
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    One of my non scale goals is to fit into a size 16 and get a tattoo about something to do with my weightloss :)

Exactly! Me too!
    Also - to do 100 full pushups in one 1hour session by November (I can't even do 1 yet!)
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I like sewing and would like to be able to buy a pattern and not have to change it to make it fit for me.
  • samanthabeever1610
    samanthabeever1610 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    to be able to fit in primark/supermarket clothes cheep throw away fashion :):blushing: plus size clothing is expensive i dont want the guilt of spending half a weeks wage or more on a new outfit :laugh:
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    To get rid of my glasses and wear contacts, but i'm waiting until i can do a full transformation :D
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It sounds stupid, but my non-scale goal is to be lean enough to see my armpit, you know, slightly concaved when you put your hand on your hips... not just fat rolls.
    Another goal of mine is to wear shorts without them riding up my crotch because my thighs bang together and force my shorts upwards.

gross...sorry...
  • khaosstar
    khaosstar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Cute clothes! Plus size clothing is all so.. matronly. I want to wear my old corsets again and other clothes that reflect *me*, not that I settle on because it fits.

I'm also going to get a new tattoo if I lose at least 20 pounds by my birthday. Birthday present to me and great motivation.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted super short pixie style hair. I mean super short and choppy.

Unfortunately short hair like that looks rediculous on bigger women. So my non scale goal is to get fit enough that I can cut my hair super short like that and still look sexy!

Same exact goal. I've had a short pixie cut a few times before. When my jawline went into hiding, it didn't look so good. I looked like a teenage boy from behind. Not good.
    When the jawline is defined and the weight is gone, so is the hair.
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 41, so my non-scale goal is to run as fast as I did when I was 31...turn back the clock a decade!
  • Alexstrasza
    Alexstrasza Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My odd goals, or rewards for hitting goal, are a short inverted bob cut and another tattoo or two to represent the new me.
    <~~~~~Got this one yesterday!

Awesome tattoo!

When I get all this weight off and get toned like I want (which will probably take 2 years) I'm going to get a personal wolf design tattoo on my back.