47lb weight loss, 5'11" (WITH PICTURES)

Options

Replies

• amandainez08
    amandainez08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I saw that you weigh 168...it made me realize how crazy height has to do with weight! I'm currently the same weight as you, only I'm 5' 2" and considered "obese" by the BMI standards. I honestly don't think I look obese! But I am surely counting down the pounds!
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope I am able to pull off a bikini one day!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done :D
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in the bikini! Way to go!
  • purebliss24
    Options
    you look fantastic and thanks for your detailed post on how you did it! that is so encouraging. i am on day 2 of 30DS and see your pics definitely makes me want to continue! wow wow wow
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look a lot like Jennifer Lawrence
    Wow, thank you! That is a HUGE compliment! And thank you for the add!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    Options
    you look fantastic and thanks for your detailed post on how you did it! that is so encouraging. i am on day 2 of 30DS and see your pics definitely makes me want to continue! wow wow wow
    I highly recommend 30DS to everyone! Just the sense of accomplishment it gave me was huge. To struggle through day 1 and then to make it all the way to day 30. When I moved onto Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and I was doing the same moves for twice as long as I was used to (and making it through) I knew I had really accomplished something huge.
    Stick with it!!!
  • peachykeek
    peachykeek Posts: 19
    Options
    ooooh these pictures have totally inspired me today! i'm close to the same height (5'10") and i weighed in at 201.4 this morning. i'm just at the beginning of my journey, so seeing where i could be 30-40 lbs from now makes me so excited. you truly look amazing. so beautiful. thank you SO much for posting the pics. i'm so happy for you! awesome work!!
  • CWatermelon
    CWatermelon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You do look fabulous! I think you should take new pictures with your family and show all that confidence you have! Your baby will want those one day! I keep reading about this 30 day shred and I want to do it! I will have to google it :) Thanks for this morning inspiration!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    Options
    ooooh these pictures have totally inspired me today! i'm close to the same height (5'10") and i weighed in at 201.4 this morning. i'm just at the beginning of my journey, so seeing where i could be 30-40 lbs from now makes me so excited. you truly look amazing. so beautiful. thank you SO much for posting the pics. i'm so happy for you! awesome work!!
    You can totally be exactly like me.
    I started this journey just FOUR MONTHS AGO in March at 198lbs. You can totally do this!
    And thank you for all the compliments!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look fabulous!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. 168 looks great on you! Keep up the good work :)
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Great work. Inspiring.:flowerforyou:
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome, and congratulations to you! You look amazing! May I ask if you exercised? How many calories did you eat daily? Did you some times not record what you ate because you couldn't scan it?
  • amanda_ataraxia
    Options
    WOW! Awesome, and congratulations to you! You look amazing! May I ask if you exercised? How many calories did you eat daily? Did you some times not record what you ate because you couldn't scan it?

Thank you! I did exercise. Exercise has made all the difference. I have been this weight before, but I did not look half as good because I was only watching what I was eating and barely exercising.

I started out eating 1280 calories per day (because I wanted to lose 2lbs per week) and it has slowly been decreased to 1200 as I lost the weight.
    I always record what I eat immediately. I input calories manually or I search for items with the search tool.
    Most days I pre-record what I will eat so there is no guess work as to what I will be eating for the day. It is already logged and in my mind cannot be changed.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow congrats you look amazing
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    You look fantastic! Toned and lean!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!