Replies

• blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    my big lips and my broad shoulders
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I would say my right bicep but not my right shoulder cuz it's got an injury....haha. Maybe my flattening stomach cuz it's much more flat than before. I love my creativeness and ability to make people smile and laugh.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    My NATURAL RED HAIR !!!
    All my Zumba peeps talk about how much they love my butt, so i am going with that.
    My love for Forensic Science
    That I try to help everyone, and I go way out of my way , sometimes, to make ppl smile.
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Woo! Im loving this guys, its amazing theres so many different things people like about themselves...and the more i read, the more i think..actually yeah, mine isnt bad either...or...no but mine WILL be better. Hahaha.
    Keep it comin homies xxx
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    my BRAIN
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My face and my legs. Also I LOVE being me, my personality is fantastico! ;-)

My tat's are pretty cool too lol
  • betterme1291
    Options
    i like my eyes :-)
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    my drive and dedication!
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    First, I love this thread! Thank you OP!

physical - my eyes
    non-physical - the fact that I have no filter! I am very outspoken. I pretty much say it how it is and if you don't like it, don't listen/ask.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My boobs and my legs are mostly alright :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with, everything! :happy:

^^this

ha! i'm freakin' awesome! LOL ;)

in all seriousness though, i love my hair and i think i'm a pretty great friend even when my friends aren't that great to me. :)
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My lips & eyes, I also loved that someone put on their voice, I def appreciate I can carry a tune because I can't help but singing along to songs I know, and I know A LOT of songs!! :)
    Non-physical, I love people and it shows in my personality. I am generally one of the most positive people out there, though there are some days lately I just don't feel it, I really am pretty positive. Lots of love to go around, came from a HUGE family and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! Also one of the few people I know that can have more best friends than one can count on almost both hands! Lol. K now I'm all done being conceded, feeling funny here! :)
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    First, I love this thread! Thank you OP!

physical - my eyes
    non-physical - the fact that I have no filter! I am very outspoken. I pretty much say it how it is and if you don't like it, don't listen/ask.

Haaaa yeah this thread IS pretty awesome ;P
    haha. *big head*

Ohh i do love my tats too and want to add more!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Physically - My hair and my boobs, lol
    Personally - my capacity to love (which has a habit of biting me in the *kitten*)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    My eyes n boobs, lol. Personality wise...I am very loving and compassionate. ^.^
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    aww so many love their boobs. i want to love MY boobs... gotta have some before i can love them though. maybe i'll buy some... LOL ;)
  • jamesg2012
    jamesg2012 Posts: 25
    Options
    I like how committed and dedicated I am after still being at home for 8 months under surgery and loosing the weight...
  • mr18actor
    mr18actor Posts: 480
    Options
    Screw that! What do you like about ME?!? :wink:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My awesomeness
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Non-Physical Attributes I like:
    My kindness, sympathy, compassion, and friendliness.
    Nerdiness
    Adaptability

Physical Attributes I like:
    Hair
    Eye Color
    Skin
    Calves
    Butt

P.S. I've been told I have a great smile.